Exactly a decade in the states iyyaltiki

Katravelli

35 minutes ago, Fish said:

Men kuda started talking about materialistic things now a days

emani? na pellanni shopping ki teeskeltey 10K$ avuddi.. adey pakkintodi pellam aithey 1K$ ney ana??

to be outspoken.. mean crave for a trophy wife while women crave for sugar daddy..

46 minutes ago, Fish said:

Such parents don’t deserve respect who criticize kids

Yes my thought was same. But TS feel avutademoni... yes TS father attitude wrong here.... when they don't work they don't know value of hard earned money ...Even I was faced these situations  with my parents.. but am easy going n careless person .. so it doesn't effect to me much.

27 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

Yes my thought was same. But TS feel avutademoni... yes TS father attitude wrong here.... when they don't work they don't know value of hard earned money ...Even I was faced these situations  with my parents.. but am easy going n careless person .. so it doesn't effect to me much.

Chaala parents ila money minded unnaru maata...nenu dabbulu istha anna maa parents thessukoru#$1

16 minutes ago, Fish said:

Chaala parents ila money minded unnaru maata...nenu dabbulu istha anna maa parents thessukoru#$1

Girls money most of the parents tisukoru.. but they feel they have full rights on  son money...

17 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

Girls money most of the parents tisukoru.. but they feel they have full rights on  son money...

My parents doesn’t take brothers money too...I feel bad when they limit their expenses

46 minutes ago, Fish said:

My parents doesn’t take brothers money too...I feel bad when they limit their expenses

When your fingers won't be same.. and how can we except all persons should be same .. Finally we have to accept  and move on still they were  our parents and same like TS.  . I have full filled my responsibilities. After giving lot of money to my father in my intial days .. he is excepting to give more money to his brothers n sisters also ...whatever money I have given to clear off his debts  in my intial days ..he misused it   ...And after some specific time  I came to know this .. I felt very bad for this incident and keep quiet did not gave any  money after this incident ...Aha .... but when Some family responsibility is there I took my responsibility part and I fulfilled it...and my father realized that am not going give any money from here onwards....started his career again seriously...somewhere persons  will change just we have to wait for  Right time.. and I have waited for that .. now my father was changed lot from last  few yrs .. he is not accepting any money from me.. and am happy to share that he recently  gifted big gold Arnament to my wife... and finally my wife full happy with this incident ... So just be calm and wait for right time persons will change sure ..  on paper it's looks  easy but I know how much hard  time I faced Diring this period ...Just am revealing  my pain here here to aware of TS .. and move on with easy attitude...may be it will useful TS...

40 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

When your fingers won't be same.. and how can we except all persons should be same .. Finally we have to accept  and move on still they were  our parents and same like TS.  . I have full filled my responsibilities. After giving lot of money to my father in my intial days .. he is excepting to give more money to his brothers n sisters also ...whatever money I have given to clear off his debts  in my intial days ..he misused it   ...And after some specific time  I came to know this .. I felt very bad for this incident and keep quiet did not gave any  money after this incident ...Aha .... but when Some family responsibility is there I took my responsibility part and I fulfilled it...and my father realized that am not going give any money from here onwards....started his career again seriously...somewhere persons  will change just we have to wait for  Right time.. and I have waited for that .. now my father was changed lot from last  few yrs .. he is not accepting any money from me.. and am happy to share that he recently  gifted big gold Arnament to my wife... and finally my wife full happy with this incident ... So just be calm and wait for right time persons will change sure ..  on paper it's looks  easy but I know how much hard  time I faced Diring this period ...Just am revealing  my pain here here to aware of TS .. and move on with easy attitude...may be it will useful TS...

That’s great

11 hours ago, Katravelli said:

padi yendlu ayithundi usa la unna okka property ledu bank la oka 15k unnay anthe assalu chala depressed unna maa nanna neekanna dubai vallu best 10 years la vallu ekkuva sampadistharu annadu 

honestly sachipovalani undi thu

Decade + 2 here ya

11 hours ago, Katravelli said:

padi yendlu ayithundi usa la unna okka property ledu bank la oka 15k unnay anthe assalu chala depressed unna maa nanna neekanna dubai vallu best 10 years la vallu ekkuva sampadistharu annadu 

honestly sachipovalani undi thu

its your dad's fault by measuring your success by what you send home. Thats why india is what it is now, and thats why we are here