Avenger

6 hours ago, yoda123 said:

Ok, Here we go. 

You are single. Got friends ..?

If so hang out with them. If got any married friends try to spend with them on weekends. Help with their chores, baby diaper, going grocery shopping with them. If none of your friends are married, be friends with a guy in office who is in mid 30 s or early 40s. Get to know about family, kids, and life. 

2. Phone calls - make calls to family, not just parents and siblings - but cousins and distant relatives with whom u hav talked > 10 years ago. 

Same with friends, - make calls - not only cheddi dosths -  but with ur school buddies, college buddies, last project buddies ... etc ... calls to people who are not in regularly touch with - this gives a view about all walks of life .. 

3. Be fit .. DO BOXING !!! - must. 

4. Do Yoga - including pranyama and "kapalbathi" - must . Kapalbathi alone  can fix your problems.

5. Meet completely strangers, have a discussion with them at barnes noble or library or at starbucks.

6.  Participate in completley new sports league, where ur friends dont show up, like tennis, squash etc

7.  Go to religious places - not just indian temples, also BAPS, Gurudwara, Mosque, Jewish temple, all kinds of churches. Not that you have to believe the religion or any, just go and observe, meet and talk to people. 

8. Just go to various anonymous group discussions that happens at churches like alcohol or drugs or any,

9. Volunteer - at Soup kitchens, habitat for humanity,  do blood donation. There r n number of volunteer activities u can do. - again to get a view about all walks of life. 

10. Learn a new music instrument - piano or violin or drums or any - where u go to class 2 days a week.

11. Learn new language by enroling in to inclass like spanish or french or german etc.

12. Read books - all types - including shakespeare, ayn rand, biographies - che guera, teresa, steve jobs. Or join a book club.

13. If u drink , drink n fouck all types of women - with love or dollars or both. 

I think u r not able to appreciate things ur life. U became hard boiled.  If nothing can work .. I bet if u really dead or dare enough to do this .. then

to know what kinds of niceties life gave u ... do bhikshatana for 3 days .. do not cook, do not buy food, do not let ur frnds give u the alms ... just u do the begging and go for alms ...  this will teach you what u got in life ... 

the last one may seem too odd .. but it will fix it.

Hope  these can help u ... 

good luck .. 

neeku shubhapradamagu gaaka

Best post .

I was told to do 4 by a person .  I know they help in losing weight  and for stress . Underline Chesi mari chepparu can I please know why you stressed about kapalabhati resolving issues ? Thanks.

7 hours ago, yoda123 said:

Ok, Here we go. 

You are single. Got friends ..?

If so hang out with them. If got any married friends try to spend with them on weekends. Help with their chores, baby diaper, going grocery shopping with them. If none of your friends are married, be friends with a guy in office who is in mid 30 s or early 40s. Get to know about family, kids, and life. 

2. Phone calls - make calls to family, not just parents and siblings - but cousins and distant relatives with whom u hav talked > 10 years ago. 

Same with friends, - make calls - not only cheddi dosths -  but with ur school buddies, college buddies, last project buddies ... etc ... calls to people who are not in regularly touch with - this gives a view about all walks of life .. 

3. Be fit .. DO BOXING !!! - must. 

4. Do Yoga - including pranyama and "kapalbathi" - must . Kapalbathi alone  can fix your problems.

5. Meet completely strangers, have a discussion with them at barnes noble or library or at starbucks.

6.  Participate in completley new sports league, where ur friends dont show up, like tennis, squash etc

7.  Go to religious places - not just indian temples, also BAPS, Gurudwara, Mosque, Jewish temple, all kinds of churches. Not that you have to believe the religion or any, just go and observe, meet and talk to people. 

8. Just go to various anonymous group discussions that happens at churches like alcohol or drugs or any,

9. Volunteer - at Soup kitchens, habitat for humanity,  do blood donation. There r n number of volunteer activities u can do. - again to get a view about all walks of life. 

10. Learn a new music instrument - piano or violin or drums or any - where u go to class 2 days a week.

11. Learn new language by enroling in to inclass like spanish or french or german etc.

12. Read books - all types - including shakespeare, ayn rand, biographies - che guera, teresa, steve jobs. Or join a book club.

13. If u drink , drink n fouck all types of women - with love or dollars or both. 

I think u r not able to appreciate things ur life. U became hard boiled.  If nothing can work .. I bet if u really dead or dare enough to do this .. then

to know what kinds of niceties life gave u ... do bhikshatana for 3 days .. do not cook, do not buy food, do not let ur frnds give u the alms ... just u do the begging and go for alms ...  this will teach you what u got in life ... 

the last one may seem too odd .. but it will fix it.

Hope  these can help u ... 

good luck .. 

neeku shubhapradamagu gaaka

good post man

On 7/21/2018 at 3:59 PM, Avenger said:

Cant come out of it no matter what I do. I've reached a stage where nothing makes happy/sad as it used to.

You can bro...naa personal suggestion aithe spend more time with frds if ur here....

GYM start cheyyi...more than gym try to find the GYM group classes and enroll....GYM will clear ur mind.... 

I dont know ur personal problems ur facing but...too many things to try dude in life...dont waste time and try diff things ...food, learning new things etc...

• Avenger changed the title to .