Avenger

6 hours ago, Avenger said:

Cant come out of it no matter what I do. I've reached a stage where nothing makes happy/sad as it used to.

ikkada threat vesav ga inka better feel avtav le in couple of days... we all will do pranik healing... 

Symptoms of routine lifestyle carried for years or gf/bf cheating, follow the steps given below

early morning xnxx desi- beat once( dont forget edging)

night beat twice xhamster milf/blonde/boogboobs/roundass

weekends strips clubs-pubs with lot of liquor kanipinchina porini kanipinchinatlu grinding and piski padey

life interesting ga enduku vundado chudu

Go to Temple , go single.. do meditation , come back... Take ur phone listen to calm , light music sitting in couch... After talk to parents just like that... Go to upstairs..breath fresh air in... Feel free to take a dip from there..bcoz it's that timebaby_dc1

16 hours ago, Avenger said:

Cant come out of it no matter what I do. I've reached a stage where nothing makes happy/sad as it used to.

Are you not sleeping well? Do you think you should visit a shrink? 

11 hours ago, kittaya said:

Ndhuku Ra mammalni ilaga Savakodathav.. story cheppu lekapothe dobbai SC ki don't waste our precious time %$#$ ... U nasty nela ticket 

puliohora kalapadaaniki masala konchem thakkuva undi, konchem time isthe motham ready anta

6 hours ago, Avenger said:

If it's that time why do all the other things? Makes no sense.

Hope you learn to write a complete sentence properly.

The more you try to find answers , more liberating it may be or incarcerated you will feel.