Friends GF and mix up

tennisluvr

Two weeks back oka party ki vella, met a friend's neighbor who recently moved to town. We seemed to have some common interests including playing tennis, and met a few times to play tennis. Eventually we started hanging out more and more regularly, ee neighbor gaadu pedda party guy and lives in a nice pent house, very wealthy family nundi ochadu so spends very lavishly and throws nice parties. 

Now I got introduced to his GF, that's he has known only for a month anyway after moving here. Last night we went out drinking and hit some dance bars etc, she doesn't drink so only I and my friend drank. After that we went back to his place and chilled for a bit. Anyway all through the night, his GF seemed very interested in me laughs at even my silliest of jokes etc,  asks me about what I do on the weekends etc. thanaki Indian friends unnaru baane and tries to ask me more about Indian specific stuff (she is from Colombia). Nenu cheppa I don't care much about my Indian roots ani which is true, which kinda surprised her. 

Anyway point is, I know quite obviously she seems more interested in me than him, he is of course a bigger party guy and lives in a nicer place so he's got that on me. I'm not that much into that lifestyle though. Now I'm in a dilemma, I don't want to spoil my friendship with the guy, at the same time I don't want to hang around much with them when she's around as I don't want to complicate things. 

Sunday morning dilemma. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• turtle

• sattipandu

• tennisluvr

• dakumangalsingh

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, turtle said:

friend - advani, neighbour - amit shah, his Gf - KCR. ippudu stakes imagine chesuko.

tired red white and blue GIF by Bomb Pop 

Ts evaru? CBN? 

Cbn kcr ni gelikithe em aithado telusu, so ala political comparison chesi suggestion ichava?

Just now, tables said:

Ts evaru? CBN? 

Cbn kcr ni gelikithe em aithado telusu, so ala political comparison chesi suggestion ichava?

Obviously kada 

4 minutes ago, tables said:

Ts evaru? CBN? 

TS evaru andedi ball athani court lone untadi. KCR time ela turn avuthundo tomorrow very crystal clear from fridays behavior. Expecting 4 mla seats in HYD for CBN.

it is very relaxing to see the game now. 

1 minute ago, turtle said:

TS evaru andedi ball athani court lone untadi. KCR time ela turn avuthundo tomorrow very crystal clear from fridays behavior. Expecting 4 mla seats in HYD for CBN.

Aa 4 evarivoo kasta list eyarade?? 

48 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Two weeks back oka party ki vella, met a friend's neighbor who recently moved to town. We seemed to have some common interests including playing tennis, and met a few times to play tennis. Eventually we started hanging out more and more regularly, ee neighbor gaadu pedda party guy and lives in a nice pent house, very wealthy family nundi ochadu so spends very lavishly and throws nice parties. 

Now I got introduced to his GF, that's he has known only for a month anyway after moving here. Last night we went out drinking and hit some dance bars etc, she doesn't drink so only I and my friend drank. After that we went back to his place and chilled for a bit. Anyway all through the night, his GF seemed very interested in me laughs at even my silliest of jokes etc,  asks me about what I do on the weekends etc. thanaki Indian friends unnaru baane and tries to ask me more about Indian specific stuff (she is from Colombia). Nenu cheppa I don't care much about my Indian roots ani which is true, which kinda surprised her. 

Anyway point is, I know quite obviously she seems more interested in me than him, he is of course a bigger party guy and lives in a nicer place so he's got that on me. I'm not that much into that lifestyle though. Now I'm in a dilemma, I don't want to spoil my friendship with the guy, at the same time I don't want to hang around much with them when she's around as I don't want to complicate things. 

Sunday morning dilemma. 

Get busy with some hobby like trekking or hiking. Meet less with your new friend, over a period anta set avuddi

32 minutes ago, turtle said:

friend - advani, neighbour - amit shah, his Gf - KCR. ippudu stakes imagine chesuko.

20 minutes ago, turtle said:

@3$%