Technologies Trending Currently and Please Please UPGRADE OR ADD MORE VALUE TO THE TOPIC DISUCSSED AND NOT STUPID GIF, useless COMMENTS

afacc123

1 minute ago, afacc123 said:

have been working in the technology field and did not keep myself up to date but being on bench learning all these technologies and its definitely overwhelming 

Active MQ, Akka, Angular JS, Block Chain, Cassandra, DevOPS, GoLang, Hadoop, Kafka, Kibana, Kubernetes, Linux, MongoDB, Node.JS, Python, RabbitMQ, React, Redis, Ruby on Rails, Scrum Certification, Spring ( Various Modules )

Requesting all my Brothers and Friends to update sincerely and not get suck with the monolithic day to day job, come home and sleep.

effing hacker ranks can be cleared by reading the PDF "Cracking the Coding Interview, 6th Edition 189 Programming Questions and Solutions" PM

"Cracking-the-PM-Interview-How-to-Land-a-Product-" PM 

great thank you....

same way, could you please provide solution for OPT, OPT EXTENSION, H1B, H1B RFE, H1B SECOND RFE, H1B THIRD RFE, H1B AMMENDMENT, H1 AMMENDMENT RFE, H4 EAD, H4 EAD RFE, MIDDLE LAYERS, WITCH COMPANY CALLS...

every one wants to learn, its just the situation of the person doesnt want to switch jobs and struck in one place....

no offense, but what if u want to implement something and as a contractor, if people treat u like a

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, yankees said:

great thank you....

same way, could you please provide solution for OPT, OPT EXTENSION, H1B, H1B RFE, H1B SECOND RFE, H1B THIRD RFE, H1B AMMENDMENT, H1 AMMENDMENT RFE, H4 EAD, H4 EAD RFE, MIDDLE LAYERS, WITCH COMPANY CALLS...

every one wants to learn, its just the situation of the person doesnt want to switch jobs and struck in one place....

no offense, but what if u want to implement something and as a contractor, if people treat u like a

agreed and solutions is in the first post, you have either not realized nor recognized nor gone to the depth of the matter.

you upgrade then you will gain confidence

you gain confidence then you demand and not wait or ask 

when you start the demand phase, the outlook or the way you look at things combines with your attitude that changing like removing the layers of onion one by one

at this stage you are good to ask anyone to work for you rather stuck in your monolithic 9-5 

Really appreciate your comment but I wish it was more towards increasing the value of the topic or adding value wherein at the first read felt it was kind of deviating though....

Thanks as it helps a lot the general and please no further comments 

Already wrote a whole lot that there would be more more questions and I cannot

18 minutes ago, afacc123 said:

agreed and solutions is in the first post, you have either not realized nor recognized nor gone to the depth of the matter.

you upgrade then you will gain confidence

you gain confidence then you demand and not wait or ask 

when you start the demand phase, the outlook or the way you look at things combines with your attitude that changing like removing the layers of onion one by one

at this stage you are good to ask anyone to work for you rather stuck in your monolithic 9-5 

Really appreciate your comment but I wish it was more towards increasing the value of the topic or adding value wherein at the first read felt it was kind of deviating though....

Thanks as it helps a lot the general and please no further comments 

Already wrote a whole lot that there would be more more questions and I cannot

adding a value to ur resume doesnt increase ur chances of your h1b approvals.....

2 minutes ago, yankees said:

adding a value to ur resume doesnt increase ur chances of your h1b approvals.....

wait.... this is becoming very sensitive and I would refrain from commenting as these posts would be tracked by USCIS or taken for reference and I purely believe these are only PERSONAL OPINIONS

Would appreciate if you can PM to take this discussions in a different directions