suggestions needed **********

trent

want to change from microbiology to IT side(mandatory). so which tech is best for me as i dont have any coding knowlege so far. i am thinking SAP functional , DEVOPS , BA.

pls throw u r suggestions 

1 minute ago, trent said:

want to change from microbiology to IT side(mandatory). so which tech is best for me as i dont have any coding knowlege so far. i am thinking SAP functional , DEVOPS , BA.

Devops

3 minutes ago, trent said:

easy gane vuntada na lanti non IT ki

that depends on how fast you can learn things. Do you have Linux exposure at least to begin with ? 

4 minutes ago, AlaElaAlaEla said:

that depends on how fast you can learn things. Do you have Linux exposure at least to begin with ? 

no bro, i am from microbiology

1 hour ago, trent said:

where are you living now..why is changing to IT mandatory.. approach a  career based on your interests not assumptions, IT lo emi goppa salaries levu and undavu

target the best companies that hire MB profile, IT loki vachi nerchukunna, you won't see benefits for 4-5 yrs due to the way things are changing rapidly in IT, net result will be losing both skills

my suggestion, keep improving your current skills, and add IT skills to it, you will reach a threshold when changing careers is no longer a risk or you can switch back based on your situations and IT job market

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, trent said:

easy gane vuntada na lanti non IT ki

easy ga edi undadu..anta easy ga unte nee daaka chance raadu

instead of approaching on the scale of easiness, approach it by learning and experiencing yourselves

neeku data side ishtama,  web development aa, data science, cloud technologies aa

start with data science, it involves lot of subjects such as math, statistics and data visualization, this is the field for non IT candidates as there is lot of scope a nd creativity using your science background and future proof for the next 5-8 yrs

1 hour ago, trent said:

SAP functional is almost dead for beginners, domain experience lekunda evavdu job ivvadu

BA is a good start.. start with udacity business analyst course

you need to build a strong foundation first OS skills such as Linux/Unix, MS Office skills such a excel and word (not just opening and closing), outlook as basics foundation skills

aa taruvata specialization depends on which area you are looking for

41 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

SAP functional is almost dead for beginners, domain experience lekunda evavdu job ivvadu

BA is a good start.. start with udacity business analyst course

you need to build a strong foundation first OS skills such as Linux/Unix, MS Office skills such a excel and word (not just opening and closing), outlook as basics foundation skills

aa taruvata specialization depends on which area you are looking for

thanks for u r time bro. i am from canada. edugu bodugu leni salaries vunaay microbiology lo. asalu e full time jobs cheyadame waste. IT loki velladama or edanna physio clinic etc business chuddama ani.

age   <28 aithe ey tech aina nerchuko..... dont go for easy tools intial ga bane untay 1-2 years tarvata avi untayo undavo teliyadu.... 

so oka 1-2 years kastapadithe set avvochu ..... DevOps, Full stack dev ee rendu my suggestion .... 

YT lo chala videos unntay ..... k onni classes vinu  you can decide later  

6 hours ago, WHAT said:

age   <28 aithe ey tech aina nerchuko..... dont go for easy tools intial ga bane untay 1-2 years tarvata avi untayo undavo teliyadu.... 

so oka 1-2 years kastapadithe set avvochu ..... DevOps, Full stack dev ee rendu my suggestion .... 

YT lo chala videos unntay ..... k onni classes vinu  you can decide later  

age 31🙄  , em basics lekunda DevOps ok na?

• 1 month later...
On 8/7/2018 at 7:43 PM, trent said:

age 31🙄  , em basics lekunda DevOps ok na?

You have to start somewhere. First lo scrap salary istharu. Slowly they will give you more. Inka experience ni batti contracting nettuku raavatame.