Got denial

uncertainty

Guys..very sad news..I am EC model..1) have all docs and have CS degree 2)8+yrs exp

3)i94  expired ayindi (that's why critical situation lo unna)

Multiple location itinerary adigadu noid lo.. we updated the itinerary.. but doono why its got denied

I got to know few hours ago..

please let me know my next steps.. seriously vere evariki ila avvakudadu ani korkuntunna...

please let me know what options I have 

PLEASE LETME KNOW IF I HAVE ANY GRACE PERIOD IF SO HOW MANY DAYS PLEASE 30 or 60day etc?? pleaseee

===========================================================================================

update: I am trying to reapply from employer packing and started to plan to move..

coming to specifics of my case.. The issue was with itinerary..having multiple locations.. (one jobduty multiple locations) he asked how can u perform all duties in diff geo locations.. 

we answered with chaging the itinerary with one location..since in reality we are sticking to one locations..we didnot get the notice yet..should wait for reason.. 

LCA has multiple locations..itinerary we did mistake bcoz we mentioned several locations for each duty..they asked how can duties be performed simultaneously from diff locations.we clarified in response ..but denied enduk ayindo inka telidu

39 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Multiple location itinerary    antey enti ?

@uncertainty

Can some one please tell how much time I have 30 day or 60 day grace period plzzz

9 minutes ago, uncertainty said:

LCA has multiple locations..itinerary we did mistake bcoz we mentioned several locations for each duty..they asked how can duties be performed simultaneously from diff locations.we clarified in response ..but denied enduk ayindo inka telidu

Can some one please tell how much time I have 30 day or 60 day grace period plzzz

You are not fired to get 60 days grace period ..you need to go out asap but dont worry India lo stamping vesukoni malli ra project dorikethy ...is that working for MNc or desi? But sorry to hear that man now a very big change in life

32 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

You are not fired to get 60 days grace period ..you need to go out asap but dont worry India lo stamping vesukoni malli ra project dorikethy ...is that working for MNc or desi? But sorry to hear that man now a very big change in life

EC model..american vendor

In this article https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/h1b-extension-denied--i-94-expired--what-are-optio-3343905.html

Up until January 17, 2017, whenever workers in nonimmigrant status got terminated, they were immediately considered to be in violation of status. There was also no grace period to depart the United States. Since January 2017, the government allows nonimmigrant workers a grace period of 60 days based upon a cessation of their employment.

is this valid for me?

If u r fired from your job with a valid status .. thats when grace period is effective. Ante oka 60 days ppay run avvakunda undochu if the i94 is valid .. not in ur case where ur h1b status is over. 

55 minutes ago, uncertainty said:

When you have to do amendment for each location .. LCA lo multiple locations ani enduku pettaru ippudu ekkada working oo ade pettukovachuga .. doubt 🤔

3 hours ago, uncertainty said:

Guys..very sad news..I am EC model..1) have all docs and have CS degree 2)8+yrs exp

3)i94  expired ayindi (that's why critical situation lo unna)

Multiple location itinerary adigadu noid lo.. we updated the itinerary.. but doono why its got denied

I got to know few hours ago..

please let me know my next steps.. seriously vere evariki ila avvakudadu ani korkuntunna...

please let me know what options I have 

PLEASE LETME KNOW IF I HAVE ANY GRACE PERIOD IF SO HOW MANY DAYS PLEASE 30 or 60day etc?? pleaseee

my amendment is in progress and my LCA has 2 diff locations as well. emavutundho choodali.