Gf breakup antundi

abbajabbadebba

Just now, MagaMaharaju said:

anduke you can't imagine life without her aa

questions adagadam easy ne answers cheppadam enta kastamo telusa.. stop these questions and please follow the flow and take this thread to min 10 pages..

- sincerely Mods

9 minutes ago, abbajabbadebba said:

If I have to marry someone from India it will be extra baggage ,this girl doesn't expect to spend money for her 

Ekkuva spend cheyali takkuva spend cheyali batti life partner ni choose chesukovadam is pathetic dude. Sit calm and think again what you want or Please let her go .

Just now, Demigod said:

questions adagadam easy ne answers cheppadam enta kastamo telusa.. stop these questions and please follow the flow and take this thread to min 10 pages..

- sincerely Mods

Ne story cheppu tenor.gif?itemid=10244466

inka discussion endi, TS said he will take her to a vacation...

khel khatam dukan bandh...

aipoindi...next lets go to another thread...andaru ida ida ne tirugithe vere threads emi kavale ?

1 hour ago, abbajabbadebba said:

I am in a live in relationship with my gf for 1.5yrs,we are happy couple looking forward to get married.Aligedi some times endukante nenu movies chudanu,shopping cheyanu.We both are working as full time employees in a company and I proposed her 2 years back.She doesn't have car.Car Konoddu ani nene apesa as I already have car.I don't feel like roaming,shopping and cinemas .i enjoy playing cricket ,workouts and very practical while spending money.Tanu shopping anedi and Naku money waste chestundi anpinchedi as she have lot of clothes accessories ,adagadam manesi online shopping cheskuntundi,kalsi gym and walk Ki potam Akda no complaints .ipdu trips antundi ,but Naku money waste anpistundi as I have to save money for my brother education and have to plan buying property ,she doesn't have any responsibilities so she have saved lot of money n bought house recently in India  .I feel proud of her as she earns more than me ,spends happily and invests money for future ,tanu konindi Inka nenem konaledane feeling undi naku.

summer anta waste ayndi ni valla ekdaki vellaledu ni lanti vadni love chesa time wasted happiness ledu antundi .Ila antundi ani 1 day trip plan chesa near by six flags .I donno what happened Niku Naku kudardu antundi ,vacate chesi velpota antundi .break up antundi 

Shopping trips kudardu ante break up avtara?

you should have clearly explained what you are going through.. avanni kakunda eppudu chusina. money waste time waste antuntey she got disgusted I think.. tell her how responsible you are and whats going on in your mind

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

aipoindi...next lets go to another thread...andaru ida ida ne tirugithe vere threads emi kavale ?

TS GF manchi ponnu lekka undhi. TS pisinari sanghaniki head laaga unnadu.

Chusthu chusthu oka aada koothuri gonthu enduku koyadam?

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Ala kadu kada life partner matter lo calculated ga undakudani kuda realise avvali halwa tenor.gif?itemid=10244466

Just now, MagaMaharaju said:

TS GF manchi ponnu lekka undhi. TS pisinari sanghaniki head laaga unnadu.

Chusthu chusthu oka aada koothuri gonthu enduku koyadam?

padu lokam papisti lokam....meeru antha rascists...anduke aada koothuru ani gender discriminate chestunaru...

next endi, sandhyakka, vimalakka ni patkostara ?