Change of Status After I94 Expired

Rate this topic

suggestion

Hello,

I applied for H1b extension and my I94 expired 125 days ago, now I got an RFE and I have to file amendment because I need to move to a different location, can we drop my RFE and apply for amendment directly? 

Secondly, recently I got an admission for Ph.D. and want to apply for the change of status, can we do that with expired i94? also, what are the chances for visa stamping for F1? I already have two masters degrees. 

If my H1b denied and meanwhile I start classes for PhD by applying COS, can I go to Mexico for F1 stamping or I need to go India/Canada only?

Please advise me,

Thank you for your time!

26 minutes ago, suggestion said:

Hello,

I applied for H1b extension and my I94 expired 125 days ago, now I got an RFE and I have to file amendment because I need to move to a different location, can we drop my RFE and apply for amendment directly? 

Secondly, recently I got an admission for Ph.D. and want to apply for the change of status, can we do that with expired i94? also, what are the chances for visa stamping for F1? I already have two masters degrees. 

If my H1b denied and meanwhile I start classes for PhD by applying COS, can I go to Mexico for F1 stamping or I need to go India/Canada only?

Please advise me,

Thank you for your time!

#$1