Extra marital affairs by NRIs

seal_breaker

Naa NRI friend gadu thana first love (from 10th class) tho Extra marital affair pettukunnadu. Aamuku veedi kante 7 years mundu pelli aindi. Adigithe we love each other antunnadu. They have chex when he visit India and he says that she gives more pleasure and satisfaction than his wife. He is very happy with her. I know he has taken dangerous path but he wont listen to me.

it  become dangerous when boast and talk about it and inform immature friends who than gossips with other friends and in turn his wife and her husband knows 

so better not to have affair 

if you have dont tell your friends 

if you tell your friends better be ready for consequence 

some times if you have the itch to share your romantic escapdes better be anonymous in this kind of forums and post to see what other people thinl of you 

all the best 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, seal_breaker said:

Naa NRI friend gadu thana first love (from 10th class) tho Extra marital affair pettukunnadu. Aamuku veedi kante 7 years mundu pelli aindi. Adigithe we love each other antunnadu. They have chex when he visit India and he says that she gives more pleasure and satisfaction than his wife. He is very happy with her. I know he has taken dangerous path but he wont listen to me.

It's complicated. Thana wife ki chepte - Valla family issue neekenduku antaru.

1 minute ago, iddaritho said:

it  become dangerous when boast and talk about it and inform immature friends who than gossips with other friends and in turn his wife and her husband knows 

so better not to have affair 

if you have dont tell your friends 

if you tell your friends better be ready for consequence 

some times if you have the itch to share your romantic escapdes better be anonymous in this kind of forums and post to see what other people thinl of you 

all the best 

_-_

1 hour ago, properpatola said:

_-_

Yes you are correct. I fear that my friend may run into trouble because his lovers husband is businessman and very powerful. As a friend I told to stop it and he agreed but I still cant trust him because he is deeply attracted to her. My friend is a very good person and have helping nature. I dont know why he is unable to come out of it.

This forum is safe as we can share and get ideas without revealing identity. Please give some suggestions he is my best friend and good human being. His girl friend encouraged him to do so as he is good looking with fit body.

Just now, Veeraveera said:

Is she pretty? Where does she live in Hyderabad ani @AlaElaAlaEla asking

She is exactly like Mamilla Shailaja character actress. I cant give her house address bro.....too much kada. 'illu kaali okadu edustunte chutta veliginchukotaniki manta kaavalannadanta evado ' ala undi nee yavvaram. They love each other badly both physically and mentally. Velli padeddamane alocha manaye. Anyways its better to get an advise from experienced person ....looks like all bachas in this forum. Uncles can give better answers.

6 minutes ago, Veeraveera said:

Chexy ayithe. Pelli ayinaka nee friend tho thiruguthhunadhi kadha babai. She will be willing for others too. Don't you think? 

Love etc. Etc ani cheppaku plssss

Eggzatly

7 minutes ago, Veeraveera said:

Chexy ayithe. Pelli ayinaka nee friend tho thiruguthhunadhi kadha babai. She will be willing for others too. Don't you think? 

Same doubt vachindi

Vedu USA nundi.india 1-2 time year ante 

Danike chearting ante there so many 1000's of youth on road .

I am not calling your friends friend as b***

Just asking ante

My 2 cents

2 minutes ago, Veeraveera said:

Many good looking guys of our street tried her many times but she was aloof. They love each other from 10th Class but by the time my friend got settled she was married. Her parents forced her to marry at an young age.

Even her relatives tried to allure her in many ways but she never left her dignity. She said to my friend that she loves him thats the reason she is sleeping with him. She is rich and beautiful enough to get any guy to her feet. She is not desperate bhayya. Dont be too pervert to think of everyone like that. The good thing for my friend is that she cannot be pregnt anymore.

3 hours ago, seal_breaker said:

Chex is like food,daily kavalanpistadi and daily bhojanam inti bhojanam undali ,if he loves her he will stick to her ,Ila India visit  chex ante both are cheating their partners

3 minutes ago, seal_breaker said:

Many good looking guys of our street tried her many times but she was aloof. They love each other from 10th Class but by the time my friend got settled she was married. Her parents forced her to marry at an young age.

Even her relatives tried to allure her in many ways but she never left her dignity. She said to my friend that she loves him thats the reason she is sleeping with him. She is rich and beautiful enough to get any guy to her feet. She is not desperate bhayya. Dont be too pervert to think of everyone like that. The good thing for my friend is that she cannot be pregnt anymore.

Ayte get her divorced and marry her ,why this ranku yeshalu both are worst creatures