East Godavari beautiful

pahelwan

5 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Cotton dora

What did he do brah? He just built a bridge right to avoid floods. Is he the reason for sasyasyamalam of Godavari or any politics involved?

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

you want TG to become an agrarian hellhole too? lol.

strange people making strange wishes.

What is agrarian hole? Janalaki artamaye basha la sollinga sami 

25 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Visited east godavari in my India trip last month for a local friends marriage. This place is really beautiful and was amazed how could it be possible for such a luscious green fields and coconut trees. The Godavari river catchment is very little but how come it developed into such a green fields most of the districts. Telangana has more catchment almost 80% of river but still no single village matches to godavari villages. Why the United AP rulers neglected. It would have been a paradise if they had concentrated in converting telangana villages into what Godavari villages are. Hope Kaleshwaram project makes this a reality. 

Akkada godavari lo vallu em develop chesaro konchem cheppandi mastaru vini taristam

Sir aurthur cotton chesadu 

Migatha batch AP ki Matti kottaru

Lekapothey bodi gadini demand cheyatam endhuku

Tg ki Hyderabad

AP ki bocha migalindi

Dantlo Matti neellu ichi poyadu bodi 

Inka shoe ayithey lakh crores anta 

8 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Google thalli saying your word relates to cultivation. Yes I want TS to be cultivable. Why you think it’s a hellhole?

you asking me aa? haha..

if you support neoliberal economics (wanting this thing called 'development'), then agriculture is the least productive activity to engage in.

There's a reason why AP is underdeveloped. because of its extensive reliance on farming. you want TG to be that too. lol.

13 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Google thalli saying your word relates to cultivation. Yes I want TS to be cultivable. Why you think it’s a hellhole?

you are from TG bro. I am not familiar with the TG terrain and quantum of flow in krishna, godavari to tell you about why it is/isn't a good idea to have the same kind of irrigation system in Godavari districts.

I can only say that both regions developed in a certain way, a way that allows you, after 200yrs, to mock AP for being casteist, and you want TG now to become like AP. which means you want the things you have been mocking so far. :) 

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

you are from TG bro. I am not familiar with the TG terrain and quantum of flow in krishna, godavari to tell you about why it is/isn't a good idea to have the same kind of irrigation system in Godavari districts.

I can only say that both regions developed in a certain way, a way that allows you, after 200yrs, to mock AP for being casteist, and you want TG now to become like AP. which means you want the things you have been mocking so far. :) 

I don’t want things like caste obsession in Telangana but I want ts villages to be like Godavari villages. 

9 minutes ago, uttermost said:

you asking me aa? haha..

if you support neoliberal economics (wanting this thing called 'development'), then agriculture is the least productive activity to engage in.

There's a reason why AP is underdeveloped. because of its extensive reliance on farming. you want TG to be that too. lol.

Development is ok needed but development along with farming should be there otherwise we end up like Singapore importing everything. Repu podduna Singapore ki vere countries chedite matta lo kalisipotaru tindi leka

Just now, pahelwan said:

I don’t want things like caste obsession in Telangana but I want ts villages to be like Godavari villages. 

caste obsession is a byproduct of the economic systems in place.

TG is primed for an industrial boom, and you want to waste those lands with farming?

Just now, pahelwan said:

Development is ok needed but development along with farming should be there otherwise we end up like Singapore importing everything. Repu podduna Singapore ki vere countries chedite matta lo kalisipotaru tindi leka

enduku cheduthundi? eppudu fighting aey na.

anyway.. all those godavari lands you describe sit at very close to sea levels. that's why its easy to create those irrigation systems. doing the same in TG may not be that easy.