Finally Irish GF Left

seal_breaker

Finally the day has come where my Irish room mate and GF has decided to part ways from me. From the day I accidentally squeezed her B*m with D*ck she is not in good terms with me. There is more silence and less interaction between us as if she was planning to get rid of me. yesterday night she came late and I asked her if I can make her dinner and she said she is full.

When I was watching TV she came to me and politely said that she want me to leave her. She said she likes me but cant be with me in long term relationship like marriage because of huge cultural difference. Before going back to bed she asked me if I want to accompany her to bedroom and I did. She hugged and kissed me .She asked me to fulfill all my desires on her before leaving so that there is no regret or urge of relationship. I couldn't resist her volupous beauty and did proceed to enjoy her. Last night I had real romance which is mutual and unpaid. I never had such a romantic encounter in life .She gave so much pleasure that I cant forget and cant expect anything more from a girl. I am not sad to leave her as I experienced her heart and body. We are departing our ways this evening with sweet memories. This is not a love failure but eternal and complete love where we had all experiences and we think of each other for the entire life.

3 minutes ago, seal_breaker said:

Finally the day has come where my Irish room mate and GF has decided to part ways from me. From the day I accidentally squeezed her B*m with D*ck she is not in good terms with me. There is more silence and less interaction between us as if she was planning to get rid of me. yesterday night she came late and I asked her if I can make her dinner and she said she is full.

When I was watching TV she came to me and politely said that she want me to leave her. She said she likes me but cant be with me in long term relationship like marriage because of huge cultural difference. Before going back to bed she asked me if I want to accompany her to bedroom and I did. She hugged and kissed me .She asked me to fulfill all my desires on her before leaving so that there is no regret or urge of relationship. I couldn't resist her volupous beauty and did proceed to enjoy her. Last night I had real romance which is mutual and unpaid. I never had such a romantic encounter in life .She gave so much pleasure that I cant forget and cant expect anything more from a girl. I am not sad to leave her as I experienced her heart and body. We are departing our ways this evening with sweet memories. This is not a love failure but eternal and complete love where we had all experiences and we think of each other for the entire life.

Simple ga nee kaamam challarindi ani cheppachu kada.. malli daaniki love anadam 😁

1 minute ago, Veeraveera said:

Raithu mana kosam kastapadthadu ani ysr uncle eppudo cheppadu ga. 

Ireland lo vyavasayam sthayki oka Telugu raithu edigadu ante. Jathi no Antha garva karanam

kaanee etti pothala pathakam ivaalti tho last anta vayya....#$1 my condomlences 

6 minutes ago, Veeraveera said:

Nammaku uncle. Aa raithu appu chesi mari vitthanalu challe rakam. Ireland lekapothe Mexico. He is a farmer you know .

proud to be a farmer.....jai kisan movement ni ikkada koodaa kona saagistunna....margadarshi..

1 hour ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Simple ga nee kaamam challarindi ani cheppachu kada.. malli daaniki love anadam 😁

Love ante venkatesh cinemalo love la undalani ledu. Please dont mix up love and lust. Arjun reddy chusav ga.

I care for her and she does for me and if needed she will be the first person who can stand for me. Love pativratala kanipinchadam kaadu. For your kind info she knows my history and I know her history. We still respect each other.

I know she had a crush on someone and not materialised . She told everything about her to see if I change my opinion on her but got more stronger.

I not feeling good. All the members in this group are concentrating only chex part and displaying their pervert attitude. I am pervert but I love her not just because she has beautiful body but beautiful heart. Meeku idi ardham kaadu bro endukante meeru karuvulo unnaru. Try sincerely and propose bravely no girl will say no. Dont mask yourself and act as gautam buddha.All the best.