Finally Irish GF Left

seal_breaker

2 minutes ago, seal_breaker said:

I not feeling good. All the members in this group are concentrating only chex part and displaying their pervert attitude. I am pervert but I love her not just because she has beautiful body but beautiful heart. Meeku idi ardham kaadu bro endukante meeru karuvulo unnaru. Try sincerely and propose bravely no girl will say no. Dont mask yourself and act as gautam buddha.All the best.

So what did you expect by posting your story in db

2 minutes ago, seal_breaker said:

I not feeling good. All the members in this group are concentrating only chex part and displaying their pervert attitude. I am pervert but I love her not just because she has beautiful body but beautiful heart. Meeku idi ardham kaadu bro endukante meeru karuvulo unnaru. Try sincerely and propose bravely no girl will say no. Dont mask yourself and act as gautam buddha.All the best.

Well said bro...

4 minutes ago, NaChavNenuChasta said:

So what did you expect by posting your story in db

I wanted to share my sweet memory of my beautiful angel. Hearing about such incidents will develop your faith on love and the ways it manifest. Love doesn't need to see language,skin and opulence. Love is beautiful. I dont post expecting anything , I just post to share my feelings with like minded people and share the feeling of joy. Nee la kadu, Nee chavu nuvvu chavu. Some people dont experience the joy of life they just count the numbers in money, Chex, houses, lands etc. I pity them.

1 hour ago, seal_breaker said:

Finally the day has come where my Irish room mate and GF has decided to part ways from me. From the day I accidentally squeezed her B*m with D*ck she is not in good terms with me. There is more silence and less interaction between us as if she was planning to get rid of me. yesterday night she came late and I asked her if I can make her dinner and she said she is full.

When I was watching TV she came to me and politely said that she want me to leave her. She said she likes me but cant be with me in long term relationship like marriage because of huge cultural difference. Before going back to bed she asked me if I want to accompany her to bedroom and I did. She hugged and kissed me .She asked me to fulfill all my desires on her before leaving so that there is no regret or urge of relationship. I couldn't resist her volupous beauty and did proceed to enjoy her. Last night I had real romance which is mutual and unpaid. I never had such a romantic encounter in life .She gave so much pleasure that I cant forget and cant expect anything more from a girl. I am not sad to leave her as I experienced her heart and body. We are departing our ways this evening with sweet memories. This is not a love failure but eternal and complete love where we had all experiences and we think of each other for the entire life.

A forum lo pettaru idi?

1 minute ago, Doravaru said:

A forum lo pettaru idi?

Forum enti bro ? Nee question batti ardham aindi nuvvu yerra bassu candidatevani. Bro Please become smart , intelligent and dashing. Hit Gym regularly to build some muscle and read everyday to improvise your knowledge and thinking. If you approach girls with right attitude and dashing personality they develop confidence on you. Girls fall for the confidence and not looks but looks help men to boost thier confidence. I shared my experience it is not from any forum aa kharma pattaledu bro.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, seal_breaker said:

Forum enti bro ? Nee question batti ardham aindi nuvvu yerra bassu candidatevani. Bro Please become smart , intelligent and dashing. Hit Gym regularly to build some muscle and read everyday to improvise your knowledge and thinking. If you approach girls with right attitude and dashing personality they develop confidence on you. Girls fall for the confidence and not looks but looks help men to boost thier confidence. I shared my experience it is not from any forum aa kharma pattaledu bro.

Taagesunnava? Nenem antunna nuvvemantunnav?

Antha hifi candidate vi ayithey endukodulesindi aa pilla.. aakadey telusthundi ..

Jokes apart.. nice story .. 

15 minutes ago, seal_breaker said:

I wanted to share my sweet memory of my beautiful angel. Hearing about such incidents will develop your faith on love and the ways it manifest. Love doesn't need to see language,skin and opulence. Love is beautiful. I dont post expecting anything , I just post to share my feelings with like minded people and share the feeling of joy. Nee la kadu, Nee chavu nuvvu chavu. Some people dont experience the joy of life they just count the numbers in money, Chex, houses, lands etc. I pity them.

Live petti unte mem kooda nerchukuntude bro

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Doravaru said:

Taagesunnava? Nenem antunna nuvvemantunnav?

Antha hifi candidate vi ayithey endukodulesindi aa pilla.. aakadey telusthundi ..

Jokes apart.. nice story .. 

Vadileyaledu bro vidi poyam ante due to our backgrounds. Neeku cheppi oppinchadaniki nuvvu naa bavamardi kadu kada bro. Light teesko. Nice story anukoni sukhapadu. I shared my experience with friends and like minded people on this  forum madhyalo neelanti immature guys tagulukuntaru.

2 hours ago, Pumpuhaar said:

Live petti unte mem kooda nerchukuntude bro

Live pettina labham ledu bro nerchukodaniki lopala saraku undali, adi neeku aa Doddivaru gadiki ledu

1 hour ago, seal_breaker said:

True bro, nuvvu cheppindi correct 

Love antunnav... will u marry her if she cones back knowing that it was not ur intention when u met her?

8 hours ago, seal_breaker said:

Finally the day has come where my Irish room mate and GF has decided to part ways from me. From the day I accidentally squeezed her B*m with D*ck she is not in good terms with me. There is more silence and less interaction between us as if she was planning to get rid of me. yesterday night she came late and I asked her if I can make her dinner and she said she is full.

When I was watching TV she came to me and politely said that she want me to leave her. She said she likes me but cant be with me in long term relationship like marriage because of huge cultural difference. Before going back to bed she asked me if I want to accompany her to bedroom and I did. She hugged and kissed me .She asked me to fulfill all my desires on her before leaving so that there is no regret or urge of relationship. I couldn't resist her volupous beauty and did proceed to enjoy her. Last night I had real romance which is mutual and unpaid. I never had such a romantic encounter in life .She gave so much pleasure that I cant forget and cant expect anything more from a girl. I am not sad to leave her as I experienced her heart and body. We are departing our ways this evening with sweet memories. This is not a love failure but eternal and complete love where we had all experiences and we think of each other for the entire life.

Dude @seal_breaker I predicted this to happen a long time ago, the very first time you posted this experience of your's. It was plainly obvious that there could have been a connection but due to your inexperience and haste, you didn't quite let that develop into a relationship. So you have yourself to blame, but then it's okay since you didn't have a lot of experience in these issues to begin with. 

Plus I have seen your post where you seem to have taken offense at how some of the DB members were trolling your story, one thing you have to understand is that this DB attracts some of the lowest of the low users since it's mostly an un-moderated troll forum. So don't expect them to understand things from your perspective or sympathize with your plight, I understand that you posted here because this is probably the forum you frequent the most but that still doesn't mean it's worthy of attracting comments which aren't of the lowest common denominator. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, seal_breaker said:

Vadileyaledu bro vidi poyam ante due to our backgrounds. Neeku cheppi oppinchadaniki nuvvu naa bavamardi kadu kada bro. Light teesko. Nice story anukoni sukhapadu. I shared my experience with friends and like minded people on this  forum madhyalo neelanti immature guys tagulukuntaru.

Story ante meaning telsa bro ? It has nothing to do with fake...