Finally Irish GF Left

seal_breaker

12 hours ago, seal_breaker said:

I not feeling good. All the members in this group are concentrating only chex part and displaying their pervert attitude. I am pervert but I love her not just because she has beautiful body but beautiful heart. Meeku idi ardham kaadu bro endukante meeru karuvulo unnaru. Try sincerely and propose bravely no girl will say no. Dont mask yourself and act as gautam buddha.All the best.

bongem kaadu  @3$%.. thats the maturity of her to play you in this way so that you dont hold that pain of missing her, she is way matured enough to help you in short term but tricked you to get her in your good books without losing much  (assuming loosing seelam is not big issue even in india anymore, much less irish)

sudden ga kalidas lekka buildup vaddamma.. you started with kaamam, ended with cooling that kaamam..all else is just euphoria.. kaamadas

I not feeling good. All the members in this group are concentrating only chex part and displaying their pervert attitude. I am pervert but I love her not just because she has beautiful body but beautiful heart. Meeku idi ardham kaadu bro endukante meeru karuvulo unnaru. Try sincerely and propose bravely no girl will say no. Dont mask yourself and act as gautam buddha.All the best.

baaga cheppave

gallery_48905_1_348093.gif

13 hours ago, seal_breaker said:

Finally the day has come where my Irish room mate and GF has decided to part ways from me. From the day I accidentally squeezed her B*m with D*ck she is not in good terms with me. There is more silence and less interaction between us as if she was planning to get rid of me. yesterday night she came late and I asked her if I can make her dinner and she said she is full.

When I was watching TV she came to me and politely said that she want me to leave her. She said she likes me but cant be with me in long term relationship like marriage because of huge cultural difference. Before going back to bed she asked me if I want to accompany her to bedroom and I did. She hugged and kissed me .She asked me to fulfill all my desires on her before leaving so that there is no regret or urge of relationship. I couldn't resist her volupous beauty and did proceed to enjoy her. Last night I had real romance which is mutual and unpaid. I never had such a romantic encounter in life .She gave so much pleasure that I cant forget and cant expect anything more from a girl. I am not sad to leave her as I experienced her heart and body. We are departing our ways this evening with sweet memories. This is not a love failure but eternal and complete love where we had all experiences and we think of each other for the entire life.

inkem inkem kavaley..edhi chaley 

I wanted to share my sweet memory of my beautiful angel. Hearing about such incidents will develop your faith on love and the ways it manifest. Love doesn't need to see language,skin and opulence. Love is beautiful. I dont post expecting anything , I just post to share my feelings with like minded people and share the feeling of joy. Nee la kadu, Nee chavu nuvvu chavu. Some people dont experience the joy of life they just count the numbers in money, Chex, houses, lands etc. I pity them.

eggjaktly alane anipinchindi naaku koda without chex..the good here is attributed to her and nothing on you

18 hours ago, ClevelandWayne said:

Love antunnav... will u marry her if she cones back knowing that it was not ur intention when u met her?

Yes bro , I will marry her without any second thought. Usually girls look for background, bank balance, education etc before accepting a person but this girl just say one sentence all the time 'I believe you' 

15 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Dude @seal_breaker I predicted this to happen a long time ago, the very first time you posted this experience of your's. It was plainly obvious that there could have been a connection but due to your inexperience and haste, you didn't quite let that develop into a relationship. So you have yourself to blame, but then it's okay since you didn't have a lot of experience in these issues to begin with. 

Plus I have seen your post where you seem to have taken offense at how some of the DB members were trolling your story, one thing you have to understand is that this DB attracts some of the lowest of the low users since it's mostly an un-moderated troll forum. So don't expect them to understand things from your perspective or sympathize with your plight, I understand that you posted here because this is probably the forum you frequent the most but that still doesn't mean it's worthy of attracting comments which aren't of the lowest common denominator. 

Thank you for understanding bro. For these low grade morons love means sex. Let me tell you she is aware of my previous affairs and I know about her previous breakups. We are matured enough to understand from where we are coming.

10 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

bongem kaadu  @3$%.. thats the maturity of her to play you in this way so that you dont hold that pain of missing her, she is way matured enough to help you in short term but tricked you to get her in your good books without losing much  (assuming loosing seelam is not big issue even in india anymore, much less irish)

sudden ga kalidas lekka buildup vaddamma.. you started with kaamam, ended with cooling that kaamam..all else is just euphoria.. kaamadas

Meera mararu cheap thinking cheap fellows. Please leave this discussion bro.

Just now, seal_breaker said:

Meera mararu cheap thinking cheap fellows. Please leave this discussion bro.

Yes I started with Kaamam but ended up loving her. Nee laa karuvulo lenu bro , I have slept with much more beautiful girls than her and she know about it. Chex is just a physical need. Neelanti labour class ki adi ardham kaadu.

7 minutes ago, seal_breaker said:

Yes bro , I will marry her without any second thought. Usually girls look for background, bank balance, education etc before accepting a person but this girl just say one sentence all the time 'I believe you' 

not to undermine her qualities..chaala mandi ki oka ootapadam anedi untadi

15 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Dude @seal_breaker I predicted this to happen a long time ago, the very first time you posted this experience of your's. It was plainly obvious that there could have been a connection but due to your inexperience and haste, you didn't quite let that develop into a relationship. So you have yourself to blame, but then it's okay since you didn't have a lot of experience in these issues to begin with. 

Plus I have seen your post where you seem to have taken offense at how some of the DB members were trolling your story, one thing you have to understand is that this DB attracts some of the lowest of the low users since it's mostly an un-moderated troll forum. So don't expect them to understand things from your perspective or sympathize with your plight, I understand that you posted here because this is probably the forum you frequent the most but that still doesn't mean it's worthy of attracting comments which aren't of the lowest common denominator. 

for someone to post about so heart touching women in a public forum is stupid act in itself

second, his id itself is seal_breaker

inka nuvvu online trolling and abusing gurinchi enta takkuva matladite anta manchidi

forums are not meant for handing issues in personal life

1 hour ago, soodhilodaaram said:

not to undermine her qualities..chaala mandi ki oka ootapadam anedi untadi

for someone to post about so heart touching women in a public forum is stupid act in itself

second, his id itself is seal_breaker

inka nuvvu online trolling and abusing gurinchi enta takkuva matladite anta manchidi

forums are not meant for handing issues in personal life

Avuna, idi oka technical forum mari...

1 minute ago, seal_breaker said:

Avuna, idi oka technical forum mari...

Bro get some life and please dont lecture us. It is clear from your comments that you are a big time loser who is desperately craving for female company and mean while spilling your frustation on people who have experienced

some that you were craving for. Anyways all the best and grow up leaving your labour class thinking.

On 8/20/2018 at 8:40 PM, seal_breaker said:

Finally the day has come where my Irish room mate and GF has decided to part ways from me. From the day I accidentally squeezed her B*m with D*ck she is not in good terms with me. There is more silence and less interaction between us as if she was planning to get rid of me. yesterday night she came late and I asked her if I can make her dinner and she said she is full.

When I was watching TV she came to me and politely said that she want me to leave her. She said she likes me but cant be with me in long term relationship like marriage because of huge cultural difference. Before going back to bed she asked me if I want to accompany her to bedroom and I did. She hugged and kissed me .She asked me to fulfill all my desires on her before leaving so that there is no regret or urge of relationship. I couldn't resist her volupous beauty and did proceed to enjoy her. Last night I had real romance which is mutual and unpaid. I never had such a romantic encounter in life .She gave so much pleasure that I cant forget and cant expect anything more from a girl. I am not sad to leave her as I experienced her heart and body. We are departing our ways this evening with sweet memories. This is not a love failure but eternal and complete love where we had all experiences and we think of each other for the entire life.

Not only cultural difference, there are also vast intellectual and maturity differences.