Is there any best online course for Data science from India?

seal_breaker

Hi Friends,

I am working as Data Analyst in single domain from last few years. I want to change my career and need some hands on training in Data science. Please suggest some great institutes which teach data science with projects online from India. Thanks in advance.

•  

Dear ,

Please reach us for best data science training by IIM Certified candidates.

DoDuck InfoTech immerses you in a dynamic environment where you access and participate online in an actual classroom. Enroll for expert level Online SAP  Modules Training by certified experts. We are offering all the SAP / Cloud Technologies study materials with low price. Interested candidates contact soon.

SalesForce and DevOps Job support,interview and training

Please reach us @ +91-7675998919 and [email protected]

Visit Our website for course enquiry and Other details. https://www.doduck.us/

This is kishore worked as Technical Lead at Corporated MNC and has more than 10 years of experience over Microsoft .NET technologies (Asp.Net,VB.Net,C#,Webservice,MVC,WCF,MS-SQL).

If you want learn .Net (Asp.net,C#,Webservice,Ms Sqlserver 2008,MVC,WCF) contact me. I will give the free demo through online.

Please contact me.

My number 9000456474

pkish[email protected]

Check my Reviews (feedback) in www.urbanpro.com

•  

On 8/30/2018 at 9:17 PM, manchipanodu said:

Dear ,

Please reach us for best data science training by IIM Certified candidates.

DoDuck InfoTech immerses you in a dynamic environment where you access and participate online in an actual classroom. Enroll for expert level Online SAP  Modules Training by certified experts. We are offering all the SAP / Cloud Technologies study materials with low price. Interested candidates contact soon.

SalesForce and DevOps Job support,interview and training

Please reach us @ +91-7675998919 and [email protected]

Visit Our website for course enquiry and Other details. https://www.doduck.us/

This is kishore worked as Technical Lead at Corporated MNC and has more than 10 years of experience over Microsoft .NET technologies (Asp.Net,VB.Net,C#,Webservice,MVC,WCF,MS-SQL).

If you want learn .Net (Asp.net,C#,Webservice,Ms Sqlserver 2008,MVC,WCF) contact me. I will give the free demo through online.

Please contact me.

My number 9000456474

pkish[email protected]

Check my Reviews (feedback) in www.urbanpro.com