Top Posters In This Topic

• LuciferMorningStar

• uttermost

• Amrita

• dasara_bullodu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, LuciferMorningStar said:

They can ban me if they want. I don't care.

No. They won't ban you. They simply will not engage.

look around. read what others discuss.. and join them, or disrupt those discussions.

that's what I do, because I can't keep up with what people here discuss, and they won't be interested in what I want to discuss.

24 minutes ago, LuciferMorningStar said:

Since Democrats mostly failed to block Justice Brett Kavanaugh, 

How many of you think Roe V. Wade will be overturned & how many of you support it

How many of you support it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoOOF5H-lmE

Transcript is as follows:

TAPPER: I remember as a young campaign reporter asking then-Governor George W. Bush a hypothetical and he said ‘I’m not gonna walk through a minefield of hypotheticals,’ and that’s exactly what Brett Kavanaugh did. He avoided walking through any sort of the hypothetical minefield because the truth of the matter is you have to have all the information there. By the same token, it is also just a fact that he has his own opinion about Roe v. Wade. You saw some attempt there, by Lindsey Graham, to explore the idea that this is precedent and there’s no real way to get at what exactly might happen on the court, should that come before the court.

BLITZER: He did show a tremendous knowledge of a lot of these legal issues, given the fact that he spent 12 years on a federal court here in Washington.

TAPPER: Not only that. As somebody who’s been steeped in politics, as somebody who has worked in politics in the Bush White House. Another place he showed that he is political is he has a way of answering questions that is what he is supposed to say at any given moment, including expressing humility. In terms of talking about his children. In terms of playing up his role as a father and somebody who does charity work. “In terms of the politics of this hearing, I don’t think any Democrats as of yet have laid a glove on him and given any Republican, and also those swing Democrats, any reason not to vote for him.

inthaki nee ofinion enti...do u suffort or against?

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

Deeni meedha a few months back vesa thread. No one was interested to discuss.

There's nothing to discuss. R v W won't be overturned, but it can be undermined in the regular republican way. Just wait for a case to come along, and use the traditional 'state rights' to keep SC hands clear off it. matter over.

If you live in the blue states, it will never be overturned. If you live in south and midwest. good luck.