Need Options for H1B exten premium filling

Rate this topic

stan2725

I have filed H1 exten based on GC I140 approval and it got rejected and now trying to file new exten under new role, location but with same company. So want to understand if i can file my exten under premium category as it seems the premium extn filling was stopped until feb 2019.

Any options to file the petition under premium would be of great help.

Thanks in Advance!

On 9/8/2018 at 1:31 AM, stan2725 said:

I have filed H1 exten based on GC I140 approval and it got rejected and now trying to file new exten under new role, location but with same company. So want to understand if i can file my exten under premium category as it seems the premium extn filling was stopped until feb 2019.

Any options to file the petition under premium would be of great help.

Thanks in Advance!

ltt

emo here brother is saying his role has changed. PP can be done when there is no change in circumstances,

• Extensions of H-1B status with the same employer and no change in circumstances, filed at the USCIS Nebraska Service Center.

https://www.fragomen.com/insights/alerts/uscis-extends-and-expands-h-1b-premium-processing-suspension-through-february-2019

I am in same boat check out my link