Help me with this argument on stock market

whatsapp

and no idiot puts 100% of money in stock market... buy some precious metals, real estate, bonds, savings, emergency money and then play some money with stocks... may be 20% which you can afford to lose...

stock market is nothing but you are setting up a business with multiple partners... it may click or not... you never know...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• whatsapp

• aakathaai

• Ara_Tenkai

• Edo_Okati

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

Problem yentante, peruguthunapudu nuvu rocket laga koncham koncham taginchu kuntavu, like you sell your percentage in every 25 rupees, but when falls no one will reduce quantity, in short profit 10% and loss -50% ... 

Vadu year montham 50 lakhs tippi easy ga 20-25 lakhs chesthadanta, now 35 lakhs loss ante 2 years loss after tax antunadu !! I told him jokes apart never advice anyone to selll everything for stock market !! 

ivvala nen kooda trading chesaa ivvala down avthundi nen technical charts choosi thelskunna more over IL&FS negative news kooda choosa appudu nen short selling chesaa market minus lo unna kooda ivvaala 9000 profit earn chesaa 

7 minutes ago, aakathaai said:

ivvala nen kooda trading chesaa ivvala down avthundi nen technical charts choosi thelskunna more over IL&FS negative news kooda choosa appudu nen short selling chesaa market minus lo unna kooda ivvaala 9000 profit earn chesaa 

9000 profit nohting boss !! The only way to earn market is to give advises and dont play !! no one become carodpathi looking at the charts and technicals ;) !! All bakwas including ashwini Gujral and all !! Badcows all wrong advices and even advisory companies just waste of money !! at the end of the day they make money by selling their advises but we are end of the day losses !! 

1 minute ago, whatsapp said:

9000 profit nohting boss !! The only way to earn market is to give advises and dont play !! no one become carodpathi looking at the charts and technicals ;) !! All bakwas including ashwini Gujral and all !! Badcows all wrong advices and even advisory companies just waste of money !! at the end of the day they make money by selling their advises but we are end of the day losses !! 

1 day 9000 neeku nothing emo okka rojulo laksha sampadhinchalanukodam greedy alanti mindset unnodu dabbulu pogattukuntaadu i too agree recommendation call given by advisors are utter nonsense anduke knowledge penchukovaali market pulse thelsukovaali technical fundamentals choosi crorepatis avvakapovachu but salary tho paatu side income ga oka 40k sampadinchukogalrugaa 

4 minutes ago, aakathaai said:

1 day 9000 neeku nothing emo okka rojulo laksha sampadhinchalanukodam greedy alanti mindset unnodu dabbulu pogattukuntaadu i too agree recommendation call given by advisors are utter nonsense anduke knowledge penchukovaali market pulse thelsukovaali technical fundamentals choosi crorepatis avvakapovachu but salary tho paatu side income ga oka 40k sampadinchukogalruga

:giggle: Neku ardam kavataledu 9000 nothing ante navudesam 9000 Takuva kadu pogotukovadam ekuva sampdinchadam tavu avudhi!! 

1) Intra day doesnt work out, one Mahem day everything will go. My friend bought and PUT sl ALSO , System never trigerred the SL, AND IT WENT 100 RUPEES Down 1 lakh govinda !! 

2) Stock market stay invested and forget and dont put all eggs in one basket put max 5% in all stocks and play for 2-3 years.

On 9/9/2018 at 7:19 AM, whatsapp said:

All I was looking is punch answer for his question life ki guarantee ledu so why are you looking for guarantee in stock market ani

what do you gain by arguing with him...just say I will do what I like..