Velama Dora Rao have chance to show case Statesman Skills

caesar

Velama Dora Rao, Edho national level lo peekuthaa antaadu...pakka state ni kooda kalupokoni poyi chaala simple gaa issues sort chesukoni statesman laaga decisions thessukochu, he is loosing many opportunities..

Telangana separate Court Construction, Andhra special status, ippudu recent NBW case on CBN...lot of issues where he can show solidarity to his neighbor Telugu state..and win the hearts of settlers and easy for him..

If DOra wants to be constrained to Telangana, then this behavior is OK but national Front, laXada Lasang antey he can use all these opportunities...

This is only my opinion...

25 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Your opinion matches with lot of pulkas...

your hatredness will end you in loosing hair, BP and diabetes,,, and finally end up like a JaFFaLAAANG ....ila edchi edchi ey Reddies ni pakkakna padesinru janaalu....inkaa pedathaney untaaru...chill buddy...

Had DOra RAo kept his family politics away and had behaved decently with inclusive of BC's, SC's, ST's, students etc as he promised before elections (bangaaru telangana)...mee redlu dhodlu kadukovaalsi vachedhi...i dont want to go more personally...

intha maatladathaav....malla reddy dominated congress aligning with TDP..Big JOke...

Just now, caesar said:

your hatredness will end you in loosing hair, BP and diabetes,,, and finally end up like a JaFFaLAAANG ....ila edchi edchi ey Reddies ni pakkakna padesinru janaalu....inkaa pedathaney untaaru...chill buddy...

Had DOra RAo kept his family politics away and had behaved decently with inclusive of BC's, SC's, ST's, students etc as he promised before elections (bangaaru telangana)...mee redlu dhodlu kadukovaalsi vachedhi...i dont want to go more personally...

intha maatladathaav....mall reddy dominated congress aligning with TDP..Big JOke...

Well, people when they have nothing to talk will usually go personal...like you do. However, I pardon suchsikky fellows and I consider them as under nourished . 

17 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Well, people when they have nothing to talk will usually go personal...like you do. However, I pardon suchsikky fellows and I consider them as under nourished . 

ha ha, manalo mana maataa...nuvvu bhi personal povadhu ani chepatam edhaithey undho funny anipeeyatley....

ok leave it, what is your opinion on Congress + TDP in Telangana ??? u being hard core hatred soul of TDP ?