ee papa inka channels ki vaste... valla dad ki support perugudi..

psycopk

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TensionNahiLeneka

• tennisluvr

• raithu_bidda1

• RubberBaloo

Popular Days

5 minutes ago, Veeraveera said:

Fook meedha chesina concentration btech saduvu meedha chesthe detained kakapothunde Antav iddaru....anthena 

btech aipoi or settle aithe maruthi rao gade oppukune vadu its simple 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Idi nuvvela cheptunnavu bhayyo, do you know Maruti Rao personally? 

70 to 80 percent fathers think like this they dont give damn about looks - they only think SIL can take care of his daughter (take care anthe bed mida vesi mingatam kadu adi avaraina chestaru) , vadiki job vunda, bussiness vunda or else can he feed her or take care of basic personal needs anthe.

this failed guy doesnt even have one qualification to marry her, even if I am in his shoes I would have done the same, I am not opposing love marriages here.

9 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Inkonni rojulu aagi unte aa ammayini balavanthamga evadiko ichi pelli chesevaru. I don't think they took the extreme step of eloping as it looked romantic to them, they did it because they were given no choice. 

Imagine they took this extreme step of eloping is because of they were given no choice and looked romantic, but they already had this idea since long looking at how things have turned up. 

They got married in Jan 2018, and they might be having this as the only plan and parents might have suspected this long time back. 

Parents ammayi pelli cheyali ani decide avuthe 18 cross avagane chesetollu kada, why would they wait when the parents know that something is fishy..

I see this as a classic case of young people getting influenced to the movies and friends, who might have advised them to get married first and then give a birth to a child and everything will fall in place eventually as we see in the telugu literature mostly and in the movies.

Getting married and getting pregnant seems to be part of the plan...

20 minutes ago, raithu_bidda1 said:

The only reason I support Maruthi Rao because this person with 24 backlogs in 2 years btech trapped her for money and planned to cheat proofs kuda vachai refer to other threads 

how can he marry her without feeding his own stomach love vuntene saripoda bayam badyatha vundada???

topping laga mali pregnancy to that girl 

backlogs unnavaallu jeevitham lo evvaru paiki raaleraa.. thindi leka malnutrition tho sachipoyaara.. please educate

Just now, RubberBaloo said:

backlogs unnavaallu jeevitham lo evvaru paiki raaleraa.. thindi leka malnutrition tho sachipoyaara.. please educate

leave education can this guy set up a business and feed him self??

or else bayataki poyi kuli pani chesi oka 1000 rs temanu atleast 

can he guarantee a good life to her ?

1 minute ago, raithu_bidda1 said:

leave education can this guy set up a business and feed him self??

or else bayataki poyi kuli pani chesi oka 1000 rs temanu atleast 

can he guarantee a good life to her ?

can you guarantee he cannot? if he was alive would you bet your life on his unworthiness? how can you decide what is going to happen in his future?

Just now, RubberBaloo said:

can you guarantee he cannot? if he was alive would you bet your life on his unworthiness? how can you decide what is going to happen in his future?

ok masteruu ippudu kadupu chesadu kada who is paying for medical expenses??

1 hour ago, Desi_guy said:

deeniki e news channels pichi endo...maro kathi mahesh la aindi

vadu kuda inthe, mike dorikithe namili Menguthadu . ayna adi kuda labour hallaluya batch lo kalisipoyindi ga