Rose colored glasses

MagaMaharaju

3 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Ledhu le I always share a good bonding with my ex roommates. This woman is married and she never really cared much. But eduru padinapudu it used to be nice. I never bothered her and infact used to tell everyone she is sweet.

Suddenly out of nothing oka argument start chesindhi. Na karma ki naku panic attack ochindhi. Daaniki nenu edho kavalani ameni bad cheyyadaniki chesthunna ani amene feel aipoyi chala matlalu anindhi.

nenu ne valla kadhu. Nake health issues, don’t blame yourself ani cheppina vinadhe.

Doctor chala relax avvamandhi. Eeme naku illu narakam chesindhi.

my BP went up to 147/ 95 nakem hypertension ledhu

Ayyo its lite tesko pattinchukoku ameni n try more time outside until u change room

Naaku naa roommates ki asalu padedhi kaadhu. At the same time pakka roommates tho super ga rappo undedhi. So max akkade undedanni. Vallu nannu Banda bhootulu tittina pattinchukunedanni kaadhu. Chala satires vesukunevallu. But naa roommates okka maata anna I couldn't take. So I stopped bothering them and silent mode ki vellipoyi pakka room lo ekkuvatime spend chesa. Mellaga naa roommates antonte vidilinchesukoni navvukovatam alavatu chesukonna 

Just now, Rushabhi said:

Naaku naa roommates ki asalu padedhi kaadhu. At the same time pakka roommates tho super ga rappo undedhi. So max akkade undedanni. Vallu nannu Banda bhootulu tittina pattinchukunedanni kaadhu. Chala satires vesukunevallu. But naa roommates okka maata anna I couldn't take. So I stopped bothering them and silent mode ki vellipoyi pakka room lo ekkuvatime spend chesa. Mellaga naa roommates antonte vidilinchesukoni navvukovatam alavatu chesukonna 

naa jeevitham lo nenu exactly 3 days unna roommates tho.

full tamil batch. vaalla cinema references thattukoleka, jump 4th day to an independent flat. and I was only 15.

1 hour ago, MagaMaharaju said:

I see most of them through rose colored glasses. Valle eduru ochi maree valla ugliest side reveal chesina ponile vallakem tensions unnayo anukunta.

Feeling bad. Enduku manushulu minimum compassion lekunda untaru kondaru.

why is it all about themselves always?

very valid point, lack of compassion is definitively a disorder that is yet to come out in our mainstream discussions, the best way to handle such situations in dont change yourselves for the kind of people you experience on daily based, accept only those aspects that tend to make and feel you better, ignore the rest

people who dont care for your emotions are not worth your thoughts anuko

empathy/compassion/love can make your healthy/happy, you should follow these for your benefit not for others ani pettukovaali

6 minutes ago, uttermost said:

naa jeevitham lo nenu exactly 3 days unna roommates tho.

full tamil batch. vaalla cinema references thattukoleka, jump 4th day to an independent flat. and I was only 15.

there you go, your talk/chat  appears to be of someone who  has been abused anyway, my sympathies to you

good side for you is, you are not too different from the same tamil crappy tamil batch (who dont know why they have to hate someone)

3 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

there you go, your talk/chat  appears to be of someone who  has been abused anyway, my sympathies to you

good side for you is, you are not too different from the same tamil crappy tamil batch (who dont know why they have to hate someone)

aah.. I see. Is this the empathy you were talking about here? +_(

6 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

very valid point, lack of compassion is definitively a disorder that is yet to come out in our mainstream discussions, the best way to handle such situations in dont change yourselves for the kind of people you experience on daily based, accept only those that tend to make and feel you better

empathy/compassion/love can make your healthy/happy, you should follow these for your benefit not for others ani pettukovaali

:giggle:

2 hours ago, MagaMaharaju said:

I see most of them through rose colored glasses. Valle eduru ochi maree valla ugliest side reveal chesina ponile vallakem tensions unnayo anukunta.

Feeling bad. Enduku manushulu minimum compassion lekunda untaru kondaru.

why is it all about themselves always?

Ali%20venu.gif