T-Mobile code test

Amrita

4 hours ago, Amrita said:

Recently evaranna tesukunnara ? 1 -1.5 hrs white boarding ani told . I really appreciate if someone can give me insight of type of coding . This is btw for consulting position . 

@karthikn - I appreciate if you can help . Basically want to know JEE type coding or amazon interview  type coding . Thanks .

okkk solve as many as possible 

3 hours ago, Amrita said:

They cancelled our project and dissolved the team. FT konta mandi moved to other team others layoff. I am only contractor so obviously layoff. Next friday my last day.

T-Mobile ekkadochindi...repu interview undi chudali if i crack the code test. :(

T-Mobile is one of the worst places to work. My personal experience, worked at TMO for 4 months and could not imagine myself there working for ever...

Unless the team is exception and good business unit, better to look out for something else. 

Every project is maintained by vendors and no wonder if you have your own seat to come and work...! If you are let go work, you may not have your desk for yourself...although I worked as a contractor but FT may be different..

4 hours ago, Unityunity said:

Vaunty contract end ayendi .. manamu ichhina suggestion valle  Colarado opportunity vadulukundi na feeling ?  

Colorado opportunity endi??? Gimme details 

10 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

T-Mobile is one of the worst places to work. My personal experience, worked at TMO for 4 months and could not imagine myself there working for ever...

Unless the team is exception and good business unit, better to look out for something else. 

Every project is maintained by vendors and no wonder if you have your own seat to come and work...! If you are let go work, you may not have your desk for yourself...although I worked as a contractor but FT may be different..

Kompatesi Verizon laga untunda roju ki 15 hours . Asalu mundu should crack the interview. Will see. 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Verizon lo 15 hours/day pani chesthara, wow

I worked like that in Irving location for 4 months. I was very frustrated  and looked for another project and moved .

15 hours ago, Amrita said:

Recently evaranna tesukunnara ? 1 -1.5 hrs white boarding ani told . I really appreciate if someone can give me insight of type of coding . This is btw for consulting position . 

@karthikn - I appreciate if you can help . Basically want to know JEE type coding or amazon interview  type coding . Thanks .

Don't miss the basic flow of coding if you solve some issues in whiteboard coding......
Even if you miss some things that are fine 
Follow this while doing whiteboard coding 
Keep it simple

Don't repeat 

focus on one thing 
You will be fine 
All the best 

• Thanks 1