Lara's greatest innings -How Lara's 153* Against Australia Changed Cricket

tennisluvr

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I stopped watching cricket after Lara retired, until of course modern day phenom Virat Kohli came onto the scene. 

Only Virat Kohli can play the sort of match winning performances Lara can, among modern day batsmen. 

@3$%@3$%  stopped watching cricket after so and so anidhi pedha bullshiiittt.................inkoo story chepu ..no person can be bigger than cricket..sachin retire ayyeka India ki cricket medha 1% kuda atthulu ralaledhu ..

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• TrumpCare

• chittimallu2

• Kool_SRG

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Aa rojullo test cricket's one of the greatest bowlers but one of the worst batsmen Walsh, plus he had the record for the highest number of duck outs. So everyone was very anxious as to what's going to happen, he had to survive 5 balls from Glenn McGrath. Lara walked over to him and told him something, Walsh survived 5 anxious deliveries from McGrath with the Aussie slip cordon tantalizingly close. 

All people watching the game in the stadium and over TV breathed a sigh of relief. Next over, Gillespie. 

3 runs required to win. 1 wicket left, huge pressure. Crowd close to going crazy as they never expected it to get this close, Gillespie bowls Lara hits the ball through cover for a 4. WI win, the most improbable game in the most improbable fashion but then they had the greatest match winner on their side. And that's what made all the difference. 

LARA the true wizard of cricket. 

Just now, TrumpCare said:

@3$%@3$%  stopped watching cricket after so and so anidhi pedha bullshiiittt.................inkoo story chepu ..no person can be bigger than cricket..sachin retire ayyeka India ki cricket medha 1% kuda atthulu ralaledhu ..

I did actually stop watching cricket after Lara quit, I never liked Sachin much and don't care about him or his batting. 

But Virat Kohli is a whole different beast, his perfection is more robotic than human. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Aa rojullo test cricket's one of the greatest bowlers but one of the worst batsmen Walsh, plus he had the record for the highest number of duck outs. So everyone was very anxious as to what's going to happen, he had to survive 5 balls from Glenn McGrath. Lara walked over to him and told him something, Walsh survived 5 anxious deliveries from McGrath with the Aussie slip cordon tantalizingly close. 

All people watching the game in the stadium and over TV breathed a sigh of relief. Next over, Gillespie. 

em chepadoo kuda chepu ..screenplay complete avthundhi 

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

zimbabwe's one of the best along with grant flower, murray goodwin, heath streak

He is actually not just Zimbabwe's best, one of the best WK batsmen of all time. 

Just now, TrumpCare said:

em chepadoo kuda chepu ..screenplay complete avthundhi 

Walsh cheppadu edo interview lo that he told him not to look at the scoreboard or think too much, just play it out ani. Screenplay completed, happies aa

2 minutes ago, TrumpCare said:

yeah but one person can stop watching cricket and that doesnt mean cricket dies as new fans will be born somewhere else still...  even i stopped after ipl started picking up and made it to zero after dravid retired... naku ipudu indian team starting 11 kooda thelidu, I know few names that I read in the news and thats about i... 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

I did actually stop watching cricket after Lara quit, I never liked Sachin much and don't care about him or his batting. 

But Virat Kohli is a whole different beast, his perfection is more robotic than human. 

Fcuking Anushka  during test matches  and injuring his back ....perfection ??

after all he is a human..makes stupid team selection in crucial matches (ENGLAND AND SA) lost because of his immature and stupidity .

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

yeah but one person can stop watching cricket and that doesnt mean cricket dies as new fans will be born somewhere else still...  even i stopped after ipl started picking up and made it to zero after dravid retired... naku ipudu indian team starting 11 kooda thelidu, I know few names that I read in the news and thats about i... 

Right but I just watch Virat Kohli batting.