Lara's greatest innings -How Lara's 153* Against Australia Changed Cricket

tennisluvr

I bet Sachin would trade all his 50 centuries just to have one performance like this to his name, alas. None of his 50 centuries are even close to this one innings from Lara as far as their worth is concerned. 

Pity, Sachin believes in quantity while Lara believes in quality. Quality>Quantity. 

Only player to have both quantity and quality is Virat Kohli. 

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• TrumpCare

• chittimallu2

• Kool_SRG

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, RaaoSaab said:

99 world cup lo oka allrounder unde valla teami ki campbel anukunta...vadu bowling and batting rendu open chesetodu

Alistair Campbell, but he wasn't used to being an opening bowler. Maybe sometimes but he was more of a batsman than a bowler although he was a decent bowler. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

I bet Sachin would trade all his 50 centuries just to have one performance like this to his name, alas. None of his 50 centuries are even close to this one innings from Lara as far as their worth is concerned. 

Pity, Sachin believes in quantity while Lara believes in quality. Quality>Quantity. 

hahahaha ... Quantity won 

4 minutes ago, RaaoSaab said:

99 world cup lo oka allrounder unde valla teami ki campbel anukunta...vadu bowling and batting rendu open chesetodu

Neil Johnson bhayya not Campbell, Campbell was an opening batsman along with Neil Johnson. 

It's Neil Johnson's heroics that won them the game against South Africa in that WC

Just now, Tea_Bag said:

brian Lara's 400 runs against England was one of his finest innings I've ever seen. Wish Rohit or Virat would break his record. 

Tea_Bag   WI did not win the match silent_I1 of his selfish record ..

9 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Team selection is the selection committe's duty not his. He can't be blamed for that. 

Selection committee tour ki 15-16 members squad ni istharu which they feel is best combo.. Playing XI is decided by captain and team management which coach is part of @3$%

Just now, TrumpCare said:

sachin  is considered as the best batsman in the world .

@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%@3$%

Best non match winning batsman, who only plays for records. No one gives a fuark about him if not for the Indian obsession for records. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

sachin has his own inngs like 150+ in chennai vs PAK(akram, unis, akthar, mustaq)

his first century at perth...Sachin is standard batsman

Lara is like artist..he dances while batting...