Nakirekal incident

nizambadnarsingyadav

1 hour ago, WHAT said:

married in 2015 , 7month preg lo unnapudu ammayi parents ethukelli abort cheyipicharu ....  

ammayi side vallu chala false cases esaru so torchure barichaleka ilaaa

Bro i told you in ur thread that this is a triangle lovestory ahh pilla in love with 2people ahh text messages chusinava?

2 minutes ago, Chinna_123 said:

Bro i told you in ur thread that this is a triangle lovestory ahh pilla in love with 2people ahh text messages chusinava?

chusa kani adi ey year lo msg oo teliyadu kada.... before their marriage or after anedi 

8 minutes ago, WHAT said:

@Amrita mrn oka post esinav .... nenu @uttermost disco la mida disco sesam nv emo side ki vellipoyav 

I saw that video only for 5 mins anduke I didn’t participate as I don’t know completely to take a side . 

I condemned killing  Pranay in many threads .

17 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I don’t know who in DB did women appeasement for wrong girls and women . Mogudu ni mosam chesina adadanini worst character women ane annaru . If you know names please tag them here  but don’t post same shittt in every thread . Same thing Ikkada okka abbayi kuda never supported a rapist . India daughter incident time lo every guy  were against the rapist and supportive of the girl . That is women appeasement which every guy did in Db . 

Feminjsm is supporting oppressed women ollu kovvekki Road mida padina woman ni no one supports . Learn meaning of words and stop this .

Every guy is not a rapist and every woman is not characterless . There are bad people but we have no choice have  to live with it . No point in hating a gender and not to forget we still want a  dad husband and a son just like men want a gf Amma and a daughter .

DB lo kadhu madam

Am talking about those women organizations who instead of fighting equal rights 

All they say is trust women

It's time they start men organization n help men who are facing fake cases

5 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

DB lo kadhu madam

Am talking about those women organizations who instead of fighting equal rights 

All they say is trust women

It's time they start men organization n help men who are facing fake cases

Why Are you  quoting women in DB then write letters to them . 

We are not part of those organizations and please don’t quote us  and  ask answers for what they do . We don’t represent them . Thanks!!!

You are insulting us comparing us with them . 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Why Are quoting women in DB then write letters to them . 

We are not part of those organizations please don’t quote and  ask answers for what they do . We don’t represent them . Thanks!!!

You are insulting us comparing us with them . 

It was never my intention to call DB women as women appeasement people

So far not seen one women inthis DB who does women appeasement

Now that I understand what you are saying I won't repeat that 

Thanks for quoting it 

14 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

It was never my intention to call DB women as women appeasement people

So far not seen one women inthis DB who does women appeasement

Now that I understand what you are saying I won't repeat that 

Thanks for quoting it 

Women appeasement and feminism is not a wrong thing . It has nothing to do with organizations too . India daughter rapist vishayam lo whole men in world who watched it supported the victim which is nothing but female appeasement and feminism . I had guy friends who sat by my side and cried with me watching the whole episode .

California lo some incident lo husband ni cheat Chesi with other man  he committed  suicide bharinchaleka appudu women Andaru Banda butulu Ammayi ni tittaru that is also men appeasement.

Women appeasement or men appeasement is not the issue . Worst people misusing law and ruining life is issue . 

More men should support oppressed women and more women should support victim men . That will solve issues . Gender ni hate cheyadam valla em upayogam ledu . Words have powerful meaning . We should know meaning before using them .

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Women appeasement and feminism is not a wrong thing . It has nothing to do with organizations too . India daughter rapist vishayam lo whole men in world who watched it supported the victim which is nothing but female appeasement and feminism . I had guy friends who sat by my side and cried with me watching the whole episode .

California lo some incident lo husband ni cheat Chesi with other man  he committed  suicide bharinchaleka appudu women Andaru Banda butulu Ammayi ni tittaru that is also men appeasement.

Women appeasement or men appeasement is not the issue . Worst people misusing law and ruining life is issue . 

More men should support oppressed women and more women should support victim men . That will solve issues . Gender ni hate cheyadam valla em upayogam ledu . Words have powerful meaning . We should know meaning before using them .

Will you marry those male/female victims... bro??

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Even am sensitive to those child victims 

I agree with your point

18 minutes ago, Chinna_123 said:

Will you marry those male/female victims... bro??

If I come across them and like them may be .

Rapist ki against unna preti mogavadu rape victim ni Pelli chesukovakkarledu btw . Just saying .

Edi support cheyakapoyina kuda okay but don’t whine on a gender always is my point .

54 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I saw that video only for 5 mins anduke I didn’t participate as I don’t know completely to take a side . 

I condemned killing  Pranay in many threads .

pranay ni champadam gurichi kadau..... women ni prathi odu property laga chusthunnadu even dad too..... ani na meaning 

lechipovadam lantivi Son cheste enduku antha react avvaru janalu ..... deeniki sugar coated answer allaru mudduga , apurupam ilanti sollu diaglogulu cheppi daniki oka culture tradition ane musugu lu women ni anaga dokkuthunnaru ani na opinion