Ee level lo errifurits cheyyadam eppudu choodale 😂​​​​​​​😂​​​​​​​

Mitron

7 minutes ago, Mitron said:

Evrathanu

evaru antey etla cheppaali.. He's Rajiv Malhotra.

One of the most important modern RW figures in India.

I even went to a panel discussion he was part of, at my university back in the day (not in India), when he was not this nutty, and he actually was the only person who defended a dalit person's right to disagree with him. My first experience on what happens when a dalit person stands up to question these pontificators. That guy was mocked at by the panellists - except Rajiv Malhotra.

over time, he became typical RW hindutva nut. Spins conspiracy theories about how Indian culture is under attack (which it is, but on an entirely different plane). he even wrote a book on how dravidianism was created by british to split India. The entire vocabulary that the Hindu RW uses today, comes from this guy, for the most part.

Sophisticated bigot, he is.

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

evaru antey etla cheppaali.. He's Rajiv Malhotra.

One of the most important modern RW figures in India.

I even went to a panel discussion he was part of, at my university back in the day (not in India), when he was not this nutty, and he actually was the only person who defended a dalit person's right to disagree with him. My first experience on what happens when a dalit person stands up to question these pontificators. That guy was mocked at by the panellists - except Rajiv Malhotra.

over time, he became typical RW hindutva nut. Spins conspiracy theories about how Indian culture is under attack (which it is, but on an entirely different plane). he even wrote a book on how dravidianism was created by british to split India. The entire vocabulary that the Hindu RW uses today, comes from this guy, for the most part.

Sophisticated bigot, he is.

alex jones of india na?

I used to think Rajiv Malhotra is a sell out.

Then my wife told me, that what he's currently saying are his actual views, and his previous avatar as a reasonable person is the mask.

I have to agree. most uppercastes have that mask.

21 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Rajiv Malhotra finds new depths to plunge into. pretty sad.

does he think its a joke or something?

I can't Rajeev Malhotra sitting with this funny guy lol

Just now, uttermost said:

anyway in this video, they were just having fun with the idea. both of them were not seriously proposing it :) 

neeku telisina manchollu kondainri ikakda eyachu kada, choosi nerchukuntaam.. all are bigots anuko.. you may have someone in mind who is not a bigot right

Just now, uttermost said:

I think he genuinely believes that Nityananda is a net positive to the hindu movement.

Not positive he is becoming part of non sense I think

Rajeev Malhotra lost his sense