Cow urine...

MuPaGuNa

Though it may never move into the mainstream, an alternative medicine promoted by a Hindu group in India is getting some attention: cow urine as a treatment for numerous diseases, including cancer, diabetes and tuberculosis.

But not any old cow urine will do, according to the followers of the hardline Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) sect — only the urine collected from a female virgin cow will suffice, and it's best when collected before dawn.

"Cow urine offers a cure for around 70 to 80 incurable diseases like diabetes," Om Prakash, of the RSS Cow Protection Department, told Reuters. "All are curable by cow urine." [7 Medical Myths Even Doctor  Believe]

Health experts, however, are less enthusiastic about the health benefits of drinking cow urine, especially when anti-cancer properties are claimed. "I think I'm perfectly comfortable in saying that I'm aware of no data that cow's urine — or any other species' urine — holds any promise ... in treating or preventing cancer," Dr. Donald Hensrud of the Mayo Clinic told ABC News.

However, scientific studies may not convince skeptics to start drinking urine anytime soon, even if it is part of a tasty soft drink.

"Just trust me on this — this drink really will require flavoring," Keith-Thomas Ayoob, nutritionist at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, told ABC News. "If they use sugar or a caloric sweetener, then the world probably doesn't need another drink that's just a source of sugar calories, although this drink will probably have its 15 minutes [of fame] because of its novelty."

1 hour ago, Yaman02 said:

Though it may never move into the mainstream, an alternative medicine promoted by a Hindu group in India is getting some attention: cow urine as a treatment for numerous diseases, including cancer, diabetes and tuberculosis.

But not any old cow urine will do, according to the followers of the hardline Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) sect — only the urine collected from a female virgin cow will suffice, and it's best when collected before dawn.

"Cow urine offers a cure for around 70 to 80 incurable diseases like diabetes," Om Prakash, of the RSS Cow Protection Department, told Reuters. "All are curable by cow urine." [7 Medical Myths Even Doctor  Believe]

Health experts, however, are less enthusiastic about the health benefits of drinking cow urine, especially when anti-cancer properties are claimed. "I think I'm perfectly comfortable in saying that I'm aware of no data that cow's urine — or any other species' urine — holds any promise ... in treating or preventing cancer," Dr. Donald Hensrud of the Mayo Clinic told ABC News.

However, scientific studies may not convince skeptics to start drinking urine anytime soon, even if it is part of a tasty soft drink.

"Just trust me on this — this drink really will require flavoring," Keith-Thomas Ayoob, nutritionist at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, told ABC News. "If they use sugar or a caloric sweetener, then the world probably doesn't need another drink that's just a source of sugar calories, although this drink will probably have its 15 minutes [of fame] because of its novelty."

Wtf man

female virgin cow 🐄 aa @3$%

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

burra avasaram ley.. google undhi. there's no peer reviewed paper that claims that cow urine is anti-carcinogenic properties.

Oh then am misled 

I should have checked it myself

8 hours ago, MuPaGuNa said:

Use of Gaumutra in Cancer curing medicines is officially patented by an international organisation in the USA. It is an anti cancerous drug (Patent number: US6410059B1)

And in India liberals make fun of us when we talk of Gaumutra and Gauraksha.

CSIR international organization in USA enti? CSIR is from India. Look at names of inventors as well..

https://patents.google.com/patent/US6410059B1/en

@uttermost:

Prophet muhammed tells muslims to drink camel urine ..

Narrated Abu Qilaba: "Anas said, "Some people of 'Ukl or 'Uraina tribe came to Medina and its climate did not suit them. So the Prophet ordered them to go to the herd of (Milch) camels and to drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they went as directed and after they became healthy, they killed the shepherd of the Prophet and drove away all the camels. The news reached the Prophet early in the morning and he sent (men) in their pursuit and they were captured and brought at noon. He then ordered to cut their hands and feet (and it was done), and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron, They were put in 'Al-Harra' and when they asked for water, no water was given to them." Abu Qilaba said, "Those people committed theft and murder, became infidels after embracing Islam and fought against Allah and His Apostle .  (Sahih Bukhari, Ablutions (Wudu'), Volume 1, Book 4, Number 234)"

Hence muslims drink camel urine..

e6q4id.jpg

orai @uttermost is that kid u in the above pic :giggle::giggle:

25 minutes ago, Jambhalheart said:

@uttermost:

Prophet muhammed tells muslims to drink camel urine ..

Narrated Abu Qilaba: "Anas said, "Some people of 'Ukl or 'Uraina tribe came to Medina and its climate did not suit them. So the Prophet ordered them to go to the herd of (Milch) camels and to drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they went as directed and after they became healthy, they killed the shepherd of the Prophet and drove away all the camels. The news reached the Prophet early in the morning and he sent (men) in their pursuit and they were captured and brought at noon. He then ordered to cut their hands and feet (and it was done), and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron, They were put in 'Al-Harra' and when they asked for water, no water was given to them." Abu Qilaba said, "Those people committed theft and murder, became infidels after embracing Islam and fought against Allah and His Apostle .  (Sahih Bukhari, Ablutions (Wudu'), Volume 1, Book 4, Number 234)"

Hence muslims drink camel urine..

e6q4id.jpg

orai @uttermost is that kid u in the above pic :giggle::giggle:

Endi turakollu 🐫 🐫 ucha taagutara?