Swapping

Raazu

10 minutes ago, rrc_2015 said:

Do people swap cars ... I never seen anyone doing it 

They do shuffle the car keys and pick up the car keys from the raffle and drive the car along with the car owner’s ..........

I heard desi’s get together over weekends and play card or some kind of games and who ever loses should remove something they wore like top or something... 

True????

likeminded individuals play

2 minutes ago, Raazu said:

I heard desi’s get together over weekends and play card or some kind of games and who ever loses should remove something they wore like top or something... 

True????

likeminded individuals play

Telugu vallu withe uncles antha oka intlo meet ayi cards aadatharu weekend ochindi ante , not as a couples

4 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Telugu vallu withe uncles antha oka intlo meet ayi cards aadatharu weekend ochindi ante , not as a couples

Like minded Couples andharu kalisi adatharu Ani Naaku okaru told some years back. Naaku cheppinodu vallu kuda part of it. If they lose they have to remove something they wore for every game.

19 minutes ago, Raazu said:

They do shuffle the car keys and pick up the car keys from the raffle and drive the car along with the car owner’s ..........

Car keys exchange gurinchi Naaku first 1998-1999 lo thelisindhi!  High society families in clubs does it ani. Now it’s more even below middle class, middle class too share keys.