🎹 SLOW TUTORIAL - Inkem Inkem Inkem Kaavaale Song Piano Lesson Keyboard Notes

MobileMusic

If you are interested in learning how to play the super-hit "Inkem Inkem Inkem Kaavaale" song, I've just posted a SLOW  (half-speed) TUTORIAL video onto my YouTube channel.

You might have tried learning from other basic, rudimentary tutorials. Now, try these comprehensive and FULL song tutorials covering everything - showing keyboard notes using accurate and expressive playing along with all the dynamics to make it sound as natural as the original song. This is a very COMPLEX, special and beautiful song with a smart and seamless FUSION of multiple scales/ragas into a single song!! There are a lot of surprise notes and twists in the song that you will come to know when you play it back :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_gnfebx110

The NORMAL speed instrumental cover song is posted below. If you practice the above SLOW song, it would eventually sound like the one below (!! :)) because both are from the same project except for their playback speeds:

Original Tempo: 137 BPM
Time Signature: 4/4

More cover song tutorials on my YouTube channel at - YouTube.com/MobileMusic

Subscribe, Like, Comment, Share and add to your Playlists.

Please let me know how you liked this slow tutorial...

Cheers!

Shekar Reddy - Mobile Music channel
శేకర్ రెడ్డి - మొబైల్ మ్యూజిక్ చానెల్

Edited by MobileMusic
typos

Just so you know, as this song is a bit faster than a dance beat at 137 BPM, I've uploaded SLOW (half-speed) version of the video to play along and practice comfortably. I suggest that you start with SLOW version and graduate to NORMAL speed so the progress is gradual and natural. Also note that accuracy is more important than speed and speed will come with practice. So, the fastest way to learn is to practice as slowly as possible and shoot for accuracy. Songs sound great when they are accurate with all the variations and dynamics.

When you master the song using one of these slow versions, your rendition should sound like the one in NORMAL speed version linked in the above post :)

Cheers!

Shekar

7 hours ago, MobileMusic said:

If you are interested in learning how to play the super-hit "Inkem Inkem Inkem Kaavaale" song, I've just posted a SLOW  (half-speed) and SLOWER (quarter-speed) TUTORIAL videos onto my YouTube channel.

You might have tried learning from other basic, rudimentary tutorials. Now, try these comprehensive and FULL song tutorials covering everything - showing keyboard notes using accurate and expressive playing along with all the dynamics to make it sound as natural as the original song. This is a very COMPLEX, special and beautiful song with a smart and seamless FUSION of multiple scales/ragas into a single song!! There are a lot of surprise notes and twists in the song that you will come to know when you play it back :)

The above SLOWER tutorial video song is uploaded at QUARTER SPEED for you to learn the notes slowly. If you think this is too slow, here is the SLOW version recorded at HALF-SPEED:

The NORMAL speed instrumental cover song is posted below. If you practice the above SLOW/SLOWER songs, it would eventually sound like the one below (!! :)) because both are from the same project except for their playback speeds:

Original Tempo: 137 BPM
Time Signature: 4/4

More cover song tutorials on my YouTube channel at - YouTube.com/MobileMusic

Subscribe, Like, Comment, Share and add to your Playlists.

Please let me know how you liked this slow tutorial...

Cheers!

Shekar Reddy - Mobile Music channel
శేకర్ రెడ్డి - మొబైల్ మ్యూజిక్ చానెల్

Thanks శేఖర్.