stand up comedy by Pakis

JANASENA

India had called off the talks between the External Affairs Minister citing the "brutal" killing of three policemen in Jammu and Kashmir as well as the release of the postal stamps "glorifying" Kashmiri militant Burhan Wani.

Disappointed at the arrogant & negative response by India to my call for resumption of the peace dialogue. However, all my life I have come across small men occupying big offices who do not have the vision to see the larger picture.

@3$%

“I hope the Indian leadership will shun arrogance and hold (peace) talks with Pakistan. Our offer of friendship should not be considered as our weakness.
Friendship between Pakistan and India will help overcome poverty,” said the cricketer-turned-politician. @3$%

country’s External Affairs Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi told mediapersons on Sunday that “hiding away from issues won’t make them disappear”. Referring to the Kashmir issue, the Pakistan foreign minister said that the current stand of New Delhi would not improve the situation in Jammu and Kashmir.@3$%

21 minutes ago, psycopk said:

chekka gadiki manchi maching... 

andulo machining emundi vayya! real machining paki gallaki undi mundu mundu already Indian Army chief hint icchadu maro surgical strike ani @3$%

29 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

andulo machining emundi vayya! real machining paki gallaki undi mundu mundu already Indian Army chief hint icchadu maro surgical strike ani @3$%

veellaki siggu vundadhu....nakka gadi kosam pakis ni ayina support chestharu....