What are the advantages and disadvantages of marrying an ABCD?

Staysafebro

7 hours ago, riashli said:

U cannot give birth to baby coz u r not biological designed to do so...sare what are men designed to do?? 

So you agree that men and women are different and are not designed to do the same things. Everyone has their own responsibility in their family. Physical differences are important as they will allow certain people to do certain tasks. Men are designed to provide and protect the family. 

2 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

So you agree that men and women are different and are not designed to do the same things. Everyone has their own responsibility in their family. Physical differences are important as they will allow certain people to do certain tasks. Men are designed to provide and protect the family. 

Protect from what man? Provide is a subjective term these days. 

Orai ee DB lo unna regressive mentality unna yedavalaki ABCD assalu suit avvaru ra lite teesukondi. 

Meekunna insecurity tho kathalu paddaro Indian ammayi ayithe maybe konchem orpu tho untundemo but ABCD ammayi rod laga degi, GC kosam kakkurthi padi ekkadanate akkada ellettakandi

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Orai ee DB lo unna regressive mentality unna yedavalaki ABCD assalu suit avvaru ra lite teesukondi. 

Meekunna insecurity tho kathalu paddaro Indian ammayi ayithe maybe konchem orpu tho untundemo but ABCD ammayi rod laga degi, GC kosam kakkurthi padi ekkadanate akkada ellettakandi

Sabash

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

DB okatee enduku.....regressive mentality is outside too and you're seeing this is a sample of the lot

1 minute ago, panipoori said:

DB okatee enduku.....regressive mentality is outside too and you're seeing this is a sample of the lot

I am not denying, but ee DB lo chaala easy ga expose chesukuntaru anonymity undi ani

Just now, Rushabhi said:

Do you know Shakuntala Devi? She was a pioneer in Mathematics. She is not associated with her husband. You ask why women think you are regressive? Because you are!! Aakhariki andaru chesedhi husbands ki pooje lanti maatalu vasthay neeku. But what about Shakuntala Devi? Why is she respected? Is it because she is a great pativratha? Why is MS Subbalakshmi respected? Do you know who her husband is? No they are not respected because of what they are and how they are in personal lives. They are respected for their individual contributions. Nee views lo you do not respect women as individuals. You have formed some preconceived notions and you won't even think out of it. That is why women in this db find your views regressive. And women in this db is a very small sample size. Imagine what women outside will think if you open your mouth outside

@Rushabhi Don't try bother explaining to people that won't get it. I am not pointing at anyone in particular, but it applies to pretty much anyone whose views come across that way including myself at times. So I am not immune to such thoughts myself, although I do contemplate on what I said if I say something inadvertently. 

8 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

@Rushabhi Don't try bother explaining to people that won't get it. I am not pointing at anyone in particular, but it applies to pretty much anyone whose views come across that way including myself at times. So I am not immune to such thoughts myself, although I do contemplate on what I said if I say something inadvertently. 

He's probably young, and slightly frustrated, and thinks going back to the ways of tradition will bring him happiness.

unfortunately he doesn't think through what he types. they are neither funny, subversive, enjoyable. nothing. Just plain nasty comments.

most people can change. If they just think beyond themselves, or one day they may be forced to do it, and it may not be pretty.

10 hours ago, Heroin said:

I saw some women lightening  harathi karpuram on their husbands hands 🤣

@3$% baguntadhi... antha romantic wife dhorakithe vadantha lucky fella inkodu undadu

• Haha 1