My company opened branch in Canada

cloud1989

22 minutes ago, cloud1989 said:

My company opened branch in Toronto ,Canada.Is there a way to work their on work permit rather than filing Canada PR?Is it a easy process to get Canada Work Permit?

Yes intra company transfer

48 minutes ago, cloud1989 said:

My company opened branch in Toronto ,Canada.Is there a way to work their on work permit rather than filing Canada PR?Is it a easy process to get Canada Work Permit?

Your company can apply for a work permit and you should be able to work in Canada. 

I went there that way for 3 years 

56 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Your company can apply for a work permit and you should be able to work in Canada. 

I went there that way for 3 years 

Thanks for the reply bro.I heard that before they give work permit, they have to do Labor Market Assessment for that role and try to fill a local guy  in 7months. If they dont find anyone in 7months then only they can give work permit.is it true?

Just now, cloud1989 said:

Thanks for the reply bro.I heard that before they give work permit, they have to do Labor Market Assessment for that role and try to fill a local guy  in 7months. If they dont find anyone in 7months then only they can give work permit.is it true?

intra company transfer not needed.

16 minutes ago, Mitron said:

intra company transfer not needed.

Hi Bro.one more question.Can we come to Canada with work permit, start working and apply PR.Any advantage in PR if we are already working in Canada?

1 hour ago, cloud1989 said:

Never heard about it. Not true. 

That is applicable to Permanent Residence 

On 10/15/2018 at 12:13 PM, cloud1989 said:

em comp bro ? pm if u dont want to share here..

On 10/15/2018 at 3:19 PM, cloud1989 said:

Hi Bro.one more question.Can we come to Canada with work permit, start working and apply PR.Any advantage in PR if we are already working in Canada?

Yes,you have advantage ,while applying for citizenship

Your days before PR are counted towards citizenship eligibility (but each day before PR is counted as half day for max 365 days)

You need around 1095 days present in Canada after getting PR,to apply for citizenship.If you are on work permit for 2 years and 2 years on PR ,you can apply for citizenship