old office colleague ki cardiac arrest anta

nuzvid_mamidikaya

2 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

regular check ups cheskondi u will be fine

Yeah that’s true. Food habits and exercise care tesukunte  Konta Varaku genetic diseases postpone chesukovachu . 

57 minutes ago, nuzvid_mamidikaya said:

He is just 31. Charlotte lo Bank of america lo pani chestadu. inka emayindho news telidhu. His name is Pavan Kaluvakuri. Hope he will come out safely. I ma shocked that this happened to him as he is one of the fittest guys I've known.

Childhood nundi blood cholesterol levels and down syndrome could cause such body organ malfunctions.. doesn't matter how fit he is ....

Hope he recovers soon...

Just now, Amrita said:

Yeah that’s true. Food habits and exercise care tesukunte  Konta Varaku genetic diseases postpone chesukovachu . 

uncertainity thapinchukolem edo okati jaruguthune untadi.......20s lo chesina vatiki 30s lo repent aytham 

Cardiac arrest and Heart attack are two different things.

cardiac arrest is more of genetics. Sudden failure of heart. 

heart attack is blockage of arteries, mostly life style related.

3 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

uncertainity thapinchukolem edo okati jaruguthune untadi.......20s lo chesina vatiki 30s lo repent aytham 

Agreed . Major health complications doesn’t just effect individual it effects family . Raka munde awareness penchukoni care tesukovadam better . Ayina vaste anubhavinchadam tappa alano choice ledu but at least regret avvam.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Stress...!! 

Sampestadi ie stress....

america la vunna desingallaki vunna tha stress naku telsi duniya la ne highest vundochu 

stress of job, immigration, family, lack of long term societal relationships (temporary in nature either due to you or the other side)

phone communication and one-one communication are entirely different

i think we are bartering all the above for so called extra dollars

2 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

stress of job, immigration, family, lack of long term societal relationships (temporary in nature either due to you or the other side)

phone communication and one-one communication are entirely different

i think we are bartering all the above for so called extra dollars

end of the day xoom or rwmitly lo india ki entha pampamo imp

• Upvote 1

some people are activating fight or flight response at least once a day.. which is suppose to be used when a lion is behind you  or similar levels of danger

dont listen to too many H1 denial stories, just think H1 deny aina malli back ralema ??.. job pote malli kottalema

the biggest thing to happen to to someone is fear not the outcome of the fear.. actual damage can be very small

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

i believe it all drags down to genetics(correct me if I am wrong...)

If there is a lot of muscle to take care of then also it is a problem. Reason why tall and bulky people die early. Their hearts and lungs fail faster.

7 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

If there is a lot of muscle to take care of then also it is a problem. Reason why tall people die early. Their hearts and lungs fail faster.

there is no correlation between height and heart diseases as proved in 2 major studies

"In the past 20 years, the “bigger is better” misconception has been promoted by studies that found that taller people—men over 183 cm(6 ft) and women over 165 cm (5 ft 5 in)—have lower death rates from heart disease and all causes than shorter people (men under 170 cm [5 ft 7 in]and women under 150 cm [4 ft 11 in]). In 1999, we reviewed the findings of several of these studies.2 Virtually all of these articles have ignored abundant data showing that short height per se does not adversely affect health. For example, the first National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES I) found no relation between height and heart disease when age and years of education were adjusted for 13,031 men and women tracked for 13 years.3 The investigators reported that previous studies on height and health suffered from weaknesses and inconsistencies that compromised their findings. More recently, Okasha et al found no association between height and all-cause mortality in a study of 10,700 male and female students at Glasgow University,Glasgow, Scotland, observed for 40 years.4""

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1071721/

2 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

i believe it all drags down to genetics(correct me if I am wrong...)

Genetics Ani cheppi addadiddanga tini adddam ga balise valle ekkuva percent untunnaru mostly

• Upvote 1