Flight tickets for parents issue

problem

hi, i want to discuss one topic, want to know if i am correct or not........my sister stays in uk and i stay in usa......sister ki 4 year old kid unnadu......parents went to uk together 3 times ....sister and brother in law both are working in good jobs......but, all the 3 times, i booked the flight tickets for my parents......basically the purpose of the visit is to take care of the kid in summer, because summer season lo day care ki kids evvaru raru anta and sister asked parents to come to uk.......naaku anipinchindi, when parents are visting to help sister and bro in law in looking after the kid, then why i have to book the flight tickets for parents........because both sister and bro in law are working....but idhi eppudu kuda sister tho analedhu nenu.........indantha ipoyindi, again recently in 2018 august, sister asked parents to come to uk, same scenario, summer lo kid ni chusukovataniki......maa father nenu vellanu annaru, so only mom went this year for  6 weeks ......this is the only time i didn't booked flight ticket for my mom to uk........maa father has struggled a bit in managing food and all back in india......maa mother tho kopanga annanu, they shd manage by themselves kada, enduku prathi sari velthavu and that too father ki cooking radhu, so food adhi kashtam ayyindi and i told to my mom that they are using you by calling you every summer and making you to do all things lyk cooking, washing utensils, laundry things and all work etc......my mom told to my sister that i commented this words that they are using you for all these things by calling parents to uk.......maa sister ki picha kopam vachindi on that using word and told me that i would have commented even more if i would have booked the flight ticket to my mom.........nenu silent ga unna, i wonder how come my sister completely forgot that it is me who booked the flight tickets for my parents on the previous 3 ocasions and e okkasari matrame she booked it......

motham explain chesanu........now please let me know on this couple of things if i am correct or wrong.......1) i thought why i should book flight tickets for parents for their visit to sisters place to help them, am i right or wrong on this? 

2) am i wrong in commenting this to my mom, that they are using my mom to do all the work even when the kid is 4 yrs old, and my sister's family has to manage the things and not calling parents everytime?

4 minutes ago, problem said:

hi, i want to discuss one topic, want to know if i am correct or not........my sister stays in uk and i stay in usa......sister ki 4 year old kid unnadu......parents went to uk together 3 times ....sister and brother in law both are working in good jobs......but, all the 3 times, i booked the flight tickets for my parents......basically the purpose of the visit is to take care of the kid in summer, because summer season lo day care ki kids evvaru raru anta and sister asked parents to come to uk.......naaku anipinchindi, when parents are visting to help sister and bro in law in looking after the kid, then why i have to book the flight tickets for parents........because both sister and bro in law are working....but idhi eppudu kuda sister tho analedhu nenu.........indantha ipoyindi, again recently in 2018 august, sister asked parents to come to uk, same scenario, summer lo kid ni chusukovataniki......maa father nenu vellanu annaru, so only mom went this year for  6 weeks ......this is the only time i didn't booked flight ticket for my mom to uk........maa father has struggled a bit in managing food and all back in india......maa mother tho kopanga annanu, they shd manage by themselves kada, enduku prathi sari velthavu and that too father ki cooking radhu, so food adhi kashtam ayyindi and i told to my mom that they are using you by calling you every summer and making you to do all things lyk cooking, washing utensils, laundry things and all work etc......my mom told to my sister that i commented this words that they are using you for all these things by calling parents to uk.......maa sister ki picha kopam vachindi on that using word and told me that i would have commented even more if i would have booked the flight ticket to my mom.........nenu silent ga unna, i wonder how come my sister completely forgot that it is me who booked the flight tickets for my parents on the previous 3 ocasions and e okkasari matrame she booked it......

motham explain chesanu........now please let me know on this couple of things if i am correct or wrong.......1) i thought why i should book flight tickets for parents for their visit to sisters place to help them, am i right or wrong on this? 

2) am i wrong in commenting this to my mom, that they are using my mom to do all the work even when the kid is 4 yrs old, and my sister's family has to manage the things and not calling parents everytime?

1.  first nundi alavatu chesindi nuvve.. so nee tappe.

2. depends

6 minutes ago, problem said:

1) i thought why i should book flight tickets for parents for their visit to sisters place to help them, am i right or wrong on this? 2) am i wrong in commenting this to my mom, that they are using my mom to do all the work even when the kid is 4 yrs old, and my sister's family has to manage the things and not calling parents everytime

1. If you can afford.. you shouldn't complain.. you are doing it for your sister & parents..

2. You are correct

Bro nuvvu sister ki pettanu anukunte elage vuntundhi . If ur mother and dad r healthy it is not wrong in  helping their children . 

Tell ur sister softly that look after ur mother when it comes to household works. Ticket already uncest chesavu forget about it . Next time me sister ni petamanu 

Life lo koni things take it easy teesko , money is very sensitive that can create differences . Adhe money tarvatha pedatha Anna relation radhu .

7 minutes ago, problem said:

mee bava toh neeku rapport baaguntey talk to your bava noo ?

how about his parents ? don't they come to visit them ?

9 minutes ago, problem said:

Younger sister or Elder sister? 

Just now, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Brother in law parents em chestunaru ee entire episode lo ?

vallaki chala panulu unnayi back in india......nenu e mata kuda chala sarlu annanu, vallu memu out of india velthe panulu agipothamu, memu vellamu ani pakka ga cheppesaru........chala sarlu rammani adigithe they only visited once to uk and that too for 15 days trip 1 year back, emina ante 15 days kante ekkuva undalemu antaru......

9 minutes ago, problem said:

Conference call lo petti dummu dulupu... Inkoka sari ee eshalu valla in-laws deggara eskomanu.. edo delivery time antey okay inka every year poyi anni cheyyalantey dobbey manu.. adi own sister ayina evvarayina.. put the condition that your sister and BIL have to take care of your parents incase they get sick in India for few weeks going forward. 

Your thinking is correct unless they have a valid reason to call your mom for baby sitting.

3 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Bro nuvvu sister ki pettanu anukunte elage vuntundhi . If ur mother and dad r healthy it is not wrong in  helping their children . 

Tell ur sister softly that look after ur mother when it comes to household works. Ticket already uncest chesavu forget about it . Next time me sister ni petamanu 

Life lo koni things take it easy teesko , money is very sensitive that can create differences . Adhe money tarvatha pedatha Anna relation radhu .

bro.....e flight tickets issue nenu just think chesnau myselves why should i purchase it ani, eppudu analedhu kuda sister tho.....

Just now, problem said:

elder sister

okk...

ayyina nuvvu tickets book chesindhi mee parents kee kada.. danki enduku antha gola... ayyina nuvvu "using" ane word use chesinappudu, mee mother tho malli ivvi anni akka ki cheppaku ani unte ee gola undadhu kadaa...

4 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Repu podduna valla parents manchana padithey valla sister family pothada sooskotaniki malli ee candidate meedakey estaru aasthi neek istharu kabatti nuvvey sooskovali ani.. alaantollatho kachithanga untene correct..

Mokkaga unnappudey vanchi 10gaali..

1 minute ago, problem said:

bro.....e flight tickets issue nenu just think chesnau myselves why should i purchase it ani, eppudu analedhu kuda sister tho.....

Parents healthy ga vunte parledhu le sister ki help cheyadam

6 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

1. If you can afford.. you shouldn't complain.. you are doing it for your sister & parents..

2. You are correct

i can afford the flight tickets to parents and even they also can afford to buy flight tickets ......if they can't afford and if they weren't in that good position, asalu okka min kuda alochinchevadini kuda kadhu nenu.......