Flight tickets for parents issue

problem

18 minutes ago, problem said:

hi, i want to discuss one topic, want to know if i am correct or not........my sister stays in uk and i stay in usa......sister ki 4 year old kid unnadu......parents went to uk together 3 times ....sister and brother in law both are working in good jobs......but, all the 3 times, i booked the flight tickets for my parents......basically the purpose of the visit is to take care of the kid in summer, because summer season lo day care ki kids evvaru raru anta and sister asked parents to come to uk.......naaku anipinchindi, when parents are visting to help sister and bro in law in looking after the kid, then why i have to book the flight tickets for parents........because both sister and bro in law are working....but idhi eppudu kuda sister tho analedhu nenu.........indantha ipoyindi, again recently in 2018 august, sister asked parents to come to uk, same scenario, summer lo kid ni chusukovataniki......maa father nenu vellanu annaru, so only mom went this year for  6 weeks ......this is the only time i didn't booked flight ticket for my mom to uk........maa father has struggled a bit in managing food and all back in india......maa mother tho kopanga annanu, they shd manage by themselves kada, enduku prathi sari velthavu and that too father ki cooking radhu, so food adhi kashtam ayyindi and i told to my mom that they are using you by calling you every summer and making you to do all things lyk cooking, washing utensils, laundry things and all work etc......my mom told to my sister that i commented this words that they are using you for all these things by calling parents to uk.......maa sister ki picha kopam vachindi on that using word and told me that i would have commented even more if i would have booked the flight ticket to my mom.........nenu silent ga unna, i wonder how come my sister completely forgot that it is me who booked the flight tickets for my parents on the previous 3 ocasions and e okkasari matrame she booked it......

motham explain chesanu........now please let me know on this couple of things if i am correct or wrong.......1) i thought why i should book flight tickets for parents for their visit to sisters place to help them, am i right or wrong on this? 

2) am i wrong in commenting this to my mom, that they are using my mom to do all the work even when the kid is 4 yrs old, and my sister's family has to manage the things and not calling parents everytime?

1) nothing wrong

2) your mom should have not told ur sister what u commented and very soon ir mom will realize dont u worry my friend 

Katlanu ichi pendillu chesina ka kaanpu varaki okay kani prati samvatsaram pillalni chusukovalante manchidi kadu...

ticket paisal antava, alavatu chesinav kabatti anubhavinchu..! Anavasaramaina godava petukunte neeke nastam.

dont communicate with your sister for a while on this issue, mee sister matladina kuda either keep quite or divert topic...

already you made your point clear kabatti in future me sister emi kids ni chusukovali ki emi rammanakapovachu...

me sis working and its her work so thane pettali tickets ki. but you did mistake by booking all the times. tappu nede. nuvvu ala cheyakunda vundalsindi.

me mom ala ela cheppindi me sis ? its u r mom mistake to tell u r words.  anthele entha ina adavallu adavallu okati end of the day. 

me bava baga telivaina (paniki rani telivi antaru)  vadi la vunnadu ga. 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Mom chepindi ante, probably she understood the difficulty and anduke chepindi anukunta valla daughter ki...

i don’t see anything wrong in it...

haha. it seems valla mother ke istam lenattundi prathi sari ila velli work cheyadam. ade time lo mana vadu annadu so ala use chesukundi mom. bad credit goes to this guy and inko vaipu mom cheppalanukunnadi kuda ayyindi.

valla mom ki ala velli work cheyadam istam lekunde kabatte cheppi vundali. else cheppedi kadu @problem

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Katlanu ichi pendillu chesina ka kaanpu varaki okay kani prati samvatsaram pillalni chusukovalante manchidi kadu...

ticket paisal antava, alavatu chesinav kabatti anubhavinchu..! Anavasaramaina godava petukunte neeke nastam.

dont communicate with your sister for a while on this issue, mee sister matladina kuda either keep quite or divert topic...

already you made your point clear kabatti in future me sister emi kids ni chusukovali ki emi rammanakapovachu...

yeah bro, flight tickets gurinchi nenu just alochinchanu, i never commented on that to my sister......

7 minutes ago, trent said:

me sis working and its her work so thane pettali tickets ki. but you did mistake by booking all the times. tappu nede. nuvvu ala cheyakunda vundalsindi.

me mom ala ela cheppindi me sis ? its u r mom mistake to tell u r words.  anthele entha ina adavallu adavallu okati end of the day. 

me bava baga telivaina (paniki rani telivi antaru)  vadi la vunnadu ga. 

maa mom ki ala porpatuna cheppindi.......javalani kuda cheppaledu, edho matalu vastu ala mata jaresindi....

3 minutes ago, problem said:

maa mom ki ala porpatuna cheppindi.......javalani kuda cheppaledu, edho matalu vastu ala mata jaresindi....

But that’s fine man, you mom made a point clear....your mom gave enough hint and expressed her displeasure about her coming to uK to look after the kids every summer...

Glad she did it..! 

2 minutes ago, problem said:

cool. u did right thing by saying to u r mom and conveyed to u r sis. money or anything clear ga matladukodam better. adapillalu ekaadiki puttinti nunchi tesukelli mogudiki pedadama ani chustaru mostly. i think u r single right? general ga wife vunte valle deal chestaru ilanti matters. valla dealings baguntay :giggle:

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

But that’s fine man, you mom made a point clear....your mom gave enough hint and expressed her displeasure about her coming to uK to look after the kids every summer...

Glad she did it..! 

kid puttaka, except 2016 summer, migitha anni sarlu parents vellaru......because 2016 lo sister valle india vacharu.....