Flight tickets for parents issue

problem

27 minutes ago, problem said:

hi, i want to discuss one topic, want to know if i am correct or not........my sister stays in uk and i stay in usa......sister ki 4 year old kid unnadu......parents went to uk together 3 times ....sister and brother in law both are working in good jobs......but, all the 3 times, i booked the flight tickets for my parents......basically the purpose of the visit is to take care of the kid in summer, because summer season lo day care ki kids evvaru raru anta and sister asked parents to come to uk.......naaku anipinchindi, when parents are visting to help sister and bro in law in looking after the kid, then why i have to book the flight tickets for parents........because both sister and bro in law are working....but idhi eppudu kuda sister tho analedhu nenu.........indantha ipoyindi, again recently in 2018 august, sister asked parents to come to uk, same scenario, summer lo kid ni chusukovataniki......maa father nenu vellanu annaru, so only mom went this year for  6 weeks ......this is the only time i didn't booked flight ticket for my mom to uk........maa father has struggled a bit in managing food and all back in india......maa mother tho kopanga annanu, they shd manage by themselves kada, enduku prathi sari velthavu and that too father ki cooking radhu, so food adhi kashtam ayyindi and i told to my mom that they are using you by calling you every summer and making you to do all things lyk cooking, washing utensils, laundry things and all work etc......my mom told to my sister that i commented this words that they are using you for all these things by calling parents to uk.......maa sister ki picha kopam vachindi on that using word and told me that i would have commented even more if i would have booked the flight ticket to my mom.........nenu silent ga unna, i wonder how come my sister completely forgot that it is me who booked the flight tickets for my parents on the previous 3 ocasions and e okkasari matrame she booked it......

motham explain chesanu........now please let me know on this couple of things if i am correct or wrong.......1) i thought why i should book flight tickets for parents for their visit to sisters place to help them, am i right or wrong on this? 

2) am i wrong in commenting this to my mom, that they are using my mom to do all the work even when the kid is 4 yrs old, and my sister's family has to manage the things and not calling parents everytime?

It all come to one point dude .. mee BIL yelativadu ani neeku ardham iyedani batti and your sister yelantidhi ani neeku ardam iyedanni batti. 

as per indian customs ammaye intiki velithe valla intlo manam tinali ante mana food vunadali ani inti numdi tesukoni vellevallu okkaapudu thinking that girls paisa kuda tinnaru ani repudu girls inlaws nundi maata raakudadhu ani.

Not that inlaws aloalochistaru but ala custom petukunnaru. as time is passing money is priority to every one some valla finacial sitation valla pettdam anna pettaleka some memu yendhuku girl ki pettali ani thinking. 

SO yeppudu nuvu decide chesuko nee question ki answers. if you are loking to have answers in your favor to console yourself you can find those .. but mee bil or sister way of thinking or nature yelantidho neeku telisthe nuvve grahistavuu nuvu chesindhi cheesedhi correct or wrong ani .

not judging what you did is right or wrong say your sister herself is looking to have some support and want people to come to look over then vallaki vuntundhi naakosam vachinapudu meme pettukovali anedhi .. if vallaki adhi leenapudu you should talk to your parents in such a way that tickets nuvu petali  ante ela anukuntunnanu  ani which you did already but adhi mee mom and dad tho discuss chesi you should make sure that that discussion should go beyond you guys. 

anyway lekkalatho nayam chepali ante its you who did right. adhe relation ships tho alochinchi chepali ante its you who did mistake. 

1 hour ago, trent said:

me sis working and its her work so thane pettali tickets ki. but you did mistake by booking all the times. tappu nede. nuvvu ala cheyakunda vundalsindi.

me mom ala ela cheppindi me sis ? its u r mom mistake to tell u r words.  anthele entha ina adavallu adavallu okati end of the day. 

me bava baga telivaina (paniki rani telivi antaru)  vadi la vunnadu ga. 

Mothers ki sisters antay ne chala istam untadhi age perigaka...starting lo men anaty istam untadhi 

42 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

summer lo kid ni india pampamanu instead of calling parents all problems solved 

kid ni india ki pampey money evali anukuntay enni kastalu ravu 

26 minutes ago, MeetFriendz said:

It all come to one point dude .. mee BIL yelativadu ani neeku ardham iyedani batti and your sister yelantidhi ani neeku ardam iyedanni batti. 

as per indian customs ammaye intiki velithe valla intlo manam tinali ante mana food vunadali ani inti numdi tesukoni vellevallu okkaapudu thinking that girls paisa kuda tinnaru ani repudu girls inlaws nundi maata raakudadhu ani.

Not that inlaws aloalochistaru but ala custom petukunnaru. as time is passing money is priority to every one some valla finacial sitation valla pettdam anna pettaleka some memu yendhuku girl ki pettali ani thinking. 

SO yeppudu nuvu decide chesuko nee question ki answers. if you are loking to have answers in your favor to console yourself you can find those .. but mee bil or sister way of thinking or nature yelantidho neeku telisthe nuvve grahistavuu nuvu chesindhi cheesedhi correct or wrong ani .

not judging what you did is right or wrong say your sister herself is looking to have some support and want people to come to look over then vallaki vuntundhi naakosam vachinapudu meme pettukovali anedhi .. if vallaki adhi leenapudu you should talk to your parents in such a way that tickets nuvu petali  ante ela anukuntunnanu  ani which you did already but adhi mee mom and dad tho discuss chesi you should make sure that that discussion should go beyond you guys. 

anyway lekkalatho nayam chepali ante its you who did right. adhe relation ships tho alochinchi chepali ante its you who did mistake. 

i agree with this too.... thinu kakunda valla mother valle valla money pettali 

Mother always close to their Daughter , How much they love you as a boy , once daughter gets married they are worried about daughter when they move to different house. 

You are responsible for your parents expenses if they cannot afford. 

You mom is helping your sister out , she might also help you when in need and at that time your dad might not come , but you need help so she will come , your sister will utter the same words. 

Family matters lo money is not important , PEACE OF MIND IS IMPORTANT

Now the matters will be twisted , and they will blame your wife for changing you and not loving them any more ( not sure if your wife is trying to say that ) but again better keep your wife away from your family discussion and don't give your family a chance to target your wife 

Once your wife is targeted your life  ARM LICKING GONE 

Bottom line is DON'T ARGUE ANY MORE 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, MeetFriendz said:

bro manchiga cheppavu.......but flight tickets gurinchi i just felt that myself, nenu eppudu sister tho analedhu.......only parents tho annanu.....ika nunchi flight tickets ante just silent ipothanu, i will not even respond.....

17 minutes ago, problem said:

bro manchiga cheppavu.......but flight tickets gurinchi i just felt that myself, nenu eppudu sister tho analedhu.......only parents tho annanu.....ika nunchi flight tickets ante just silent ipothanu, i will not even respond.....

silent kadhu bro if you father ask you that they need to fly you have to pay it anthe. but vallu anukuntunaru ani nuvu pay chestha annadam kadhu .. sit with your father and collect details on the issue if you father says that this should be the way nee concern yemina vunte cheppu .. out of the discussion if you feel that you are at loss still relation ship kabatii parents ki anukoni karchupettu.

Also sister mee intlo vunnatha varake  nuvu okaa maata anna sorry chepina nadachi potundhi .. once they are into others house .. valla gurinchi tappuga matladadam not good for you .. like valla inlaws ki kani bil ki kani vishayam telisthe ninnu chulakanaga choostaru and if they are bad in case they your sister life/family will be into problems. 

mee mom tanaku problem anipistundhi ante check reason to aviod them to drop the trip but nuvu alochinchi valla problem ni chebuthe situation yelanee tayaru avutundhi .. for now just try to convince your sister and sorry chepala ane alochana lekunda sorry cheppeye future lo think they are like neighbors ... mana ani athiga vellakudadhu paraye ani dooranga peeta koodadhu .. rest parents yela cyebithe vallaki adhi cheyadam alavatu chesuko .... future lo kids puttaka in case relation lo ne marriage ane scope or point vasthey you shouldnt be in soupe during that point. mee dad or mom ni tittali anukunte  you can as they can understand the things and your situation yeeroju kopam vachina nee medha repu marachipotaru vallu .. 

just chepalani pinchindhi cheppa .. 

22 hours ago, problem said:

hi, i want to discuss one topic, want to know if i am correct or not........my sister stays in uk and i stay in usa......sister ki 4 year old kid unnadu......parents went to uk together 3 times ....sister and brother in law both are working in good jobs......but, all the 3 times, i booked the flight tickets for my parents......basically the purpose of the visit is to take care of the kid in summer, because summer season lo day care ki kids evvaru raru anta and sister asked parents to come to uk.......naaku anipinchindi, when parents are visting to help sister and bro in law in looking after the kid, then why i have to book the flight tickets for parents........because both sister and bro in law are working....but idhi eppudu kuda sister tho analedhu nenu.........indantha ipoyindi, again recently in 2018 august, sister asked parents to come to uk, same scenario, summer lo kid ni chusukovataniki......maa father nenu vellanu annaru, so only mom went this year for  6 weeks ......this is the only time i didn't booked flight ticket for my mom to uk........maa father has struggled a bit in managing food and all back in india......maa mother tho kopanga annanu, they shd manage by themselves kada, enduku prathi sari velthavu and that too father ki cooking radhu, so food adhi kashtam ayyindi and i told to my mom that they are using you by calling you every summer and making you to do all things lyk cooking, washing utensils, laundry things and all work etc......my mom told to my sister that i commented this words that they are using you for all these things by calling parents to uk.......maa sister ki picha kopam vachindi on that using word and told me that i would have commented even more if i would have booked the flight ticket to my mom.........nenu silent ga unna, i wonder how come my sister completely forgot that it is me who booked the flight tickets for my parents on the previous 3 ocasions and e okkasari matrame she booked it......

motham explain chesanu........now please let me know on this couple of things if i am correct or wrong.......1) i thought why i should book flight tickets for parents for their visit to sisters place to help them, am i right or wrong on this? 

2) am i wrong in commenting this to my mom, that they are using my mom to do all the work even when the kid is 4 yrs old, and my sister's family has to manage the things and not calling parents everytime?

I can totally relate to you because I live here and my sister lives in UK with a 6 year old kid but it's my sister/brother-in-law who books the tickets for my parents to visit them 4 months every year, I never paid their flight expenses ... Your sister/bro-in-law should already know this ... You need not feel that you're wrong ... But, Yes, if you've lotsa money and if you can afford their tickets everytime then you shouldn't complain .. But, if you're really concerned about you Mom that they're exploiting her, then you did a right thing by raising a concern with your Mom.

Don't take me wrong ... I Love my Parents and Sister's Family, Me, my sister and my bro-in-law are very close and have a very good understanding ...  My sister is my best friend and my bro-in-law is like my mentor ... I'm just trying to convey my point here ... 

22 hours ago, problem said:

Chala kind ga vundi okasari ivvadam modalu petti malli apeste ilane vuntadi brother.. Naku inthakante ekkuve jarigindi. My brother in law ki money avasaram vunte ichanu.. athanu malli ivakapothe gurthu chesanu.. ma akka full scene chesindi. Abroad lo settle ayyaru dabbulu bhaga sampadincharu malli nenu adigithe full godava chesaru ma prents tho... nenu silent ga vunnanu and cheppanu vadileyandi ani and dabulu avasaram ledu ani... appatnundi natho matladadam manesaru... Nenu emi thappu cheyaledu anduke nenu sorry cheppadam ala ani emi cheyaledu... 
Appudu artham ayindi money relations lo involve cheste chala problems vastayi ani.. Oksari isthe malli return expect cheyakudadu ani.

3 minutes ago, JonSnowUSA said:

Chala kind ga vundi okasari ivvadam modalu petti malli apeste ilane vuntadi brother.. Naku inthakante ekkuve jarigindi. My brother in law ki money avasaram vunte ichanu.. athanu malli ivakapothe gurthu chesanu.. ma akka full scene chesindi. Abroad lo settle ayyaru dabbulu bhaga sampadincharu malli nenu adigithe full godava chesaru ma prents tho... nenu silent ga vunnanu and cheppanu vadileyandi ani and dabulu avasaram ledu ani... appatnundi natho matladadam manesaru... Nenu emi thappu cheyaledu anduke nenu sorry cheppadam ala ani emi cheyaledu... 
Appudu artham ayindi money relations lo involve cheste chala problems vastayi ani.. Oksari isthe malli return expect cheyakudadu ani.

Mostly foreign lo unnollaki ee kakruthi budhi ekkuvuntadi enduko artham kadu... money bank lo veskovatam thappithey vadatam peddaga nerchukokapovatam valla ivanni..

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Mostly foreign lo unnollaki ee kakruthi budhi ekkuvuntadi enduko artham kadu... money bank lo veskovatam thappithey vadatam peddaga nerchukokapovatam valla ivanni..

I have scene this qualities mainly, who came in 1995- 2000 time 

maa time llo vachina vallao after 2008, ee worst qualities chala takkuva mandilo chusa, compared to the previous generation 

1 minute ago, Kontekurradu said:

I have scene this qualities mainly, who came in 1995- 2000 time 

maa time llo vachina vallao after 2008, ee worst qualities chala takkuva mandilo chusa, compared to the previous generation 

True ...