Women are most powerful

Raazu

2 minutes ago, Raazu said:

i dont think so.. the same women were not powerful when Sukanyaa Devi was raped by Rahul Gandhi and entire family is missing today

this is just a way to attack BJP as much as they can.. . MJ Akbar has filed lawsuits on these women.. none of these allegations will be proved.. its just hit and run

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

i dont think so.. the same women were not powerful when Sukanyaa Devi was raped by Rahul Gandhi and entire family is missing today

this is just a way to attack BJP as much as they can.. . MJ Akbar has filed lawsuits on these women.. none of these allegations will be proved.. its just hit and run

avnaa

22 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

avnaa

its just gossip that was floated since 2009 to discredit Rahul.

No one has seen this woman, nor has any woman/man come forward to corroborate it.

sanghi fcuktards don't understand how public perception works in these kind of issues. the only thing they can do well is instigate riots.

38 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Sukanya Devi raped aa by Rahul Gandhi...nenu inka vaadu gay anukuntunna inni rojulu

1 hour ago, Raazu said:

isn't it surprising that no one from congress or affiliated with congress are alleged in #MeToo movement

by the way, Tanushree Dutta is rice bag convert.. she has managed to divert  attention away from the Nun rapes issue in Kerala.. this is psyops  and propaganda work

adhi correct ye le ...nun rapes, muslims chese rapes, pastors chese yedava paulu  evadu veyyadu 

BJP ki against ga ye chinna matter ayina main stream news ayipothadhi

asalu ee propaganda's endho...some people backing media is a huge underground mafia in India supported by foreign entities even i believe