Saranam ayappa

futureofandhra

36 minutes ago, uttermost said:

dude, em maatladthunnav. offtopic idhi.

women are not great. men are not great. nobody is great.

everybody is people. and people have rights. that is, if we want to live in a civilization, and not eat each other.

those rights include, right to ride the subway without being groped, right to work without being judged, or harassed or constantly ogled at.

it requires a serious rethink about our current society. and that requires some articulation of what women face everyday, and that its not okay.

if you are bothered by it, then you are not serious when you say you respect women (which you don't really have to)

if movements should be born only after a rape happens, then the movement will be headed by men, with rules put by men restricting women some more.

I was talking about artificial movement of bodi n shoe to subside their failures

Women have more patience than men 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• futureofandhra

• uttermost

• gilly

• JAPAN

2 hours ago, Rushabhi said:

Ante enti ardham kaaledhu. Rape aa? Anduke ga Nirbhaya act vachindi. Enni acts vachina mindset maaranidhe effective kaadhu 

Ilanti religious gola meda coverage kanna, real serious issues meda fight chesthe best, vivek oberoi baga matladadu sabarimala topuc gurinchi adigithe in the press meet

On 10/19/2018 at 11:55 AM, futureofandhra said:

Bro I have already said liberals does it from day 1 this kind of cheap things

There is different between individuals n system

N public have conscience of what those people said

Power lo vundi intha disastrous ga vundhi antey I don't know if they call this ram rajyam 

Now bj party for votes it is bringing venkateswara swamy n ayappa directly in to politics

i agree that BJP appears to be helpless being in power which is not right

On 10/19/2018 at 11:57 AM, futureofandhra said:

Bro when poor man's hunger is sidelined in the name of ram Temple those who don't recognize poor man's hunger are called blind sided 

lets me make it clear.. poor man unless handicapped is no ones business.. if he is not able to work and feed himself.. is none of the business of the state and country, stop the poor man.. stomach empty stories...sentiments dont run the country but economics.. tax katte edavala kante 10gi thine edavalu ekkuvunna desam manadi..ekkada ninchi vastaayi stomach nimpadaniki..

14 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Ilanti religious gola meda coverage kanna, real serious issues meda fight chesthe best, vivek oberoi baga matladadu sabarimala topuc gurinchi adigithe in the press meet

gola chesedhey BJP yedhavaley kadha. idantha vote bank politics kaadhu, only Congress chesthey vote bank politics.

mana futureofandhra ni antaru gaani, athanu clear ga chepthunnadu that this is political game ani, and people are blaming liberals, atheists, etc. ee db lo andaru head in the sand ostrich types aey. haha..

5 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

lets me make it clear.. poor man unless handicapped is no ones business.. if he is not able to work and feed himself.. is none of the business of the state and country, stop the poor man.. stomach empty stories...sentiments dont run the country but economics.. tax katte edavala kante 10gi thine edavalu ekkuvunna desam manadi..ekkada ninchi vastaayi stomach nimpadaniki..

typical elitist attitude. but I'm saying you don't understand how economics works. and you've proved that you don't.

poor man not being able to feed himself is a failure of the society, not him. There are no food shortages now. lol.

do you want a debate on economics and monetary system? or can you explain how a dumbfcuk like you is able to pretend like an achiever, when he can't make a single decent rebuttal? The magic of economy ba. It benefited you, because you were born to the right parents.

if not, you'd be easily among those empty stomach ones. don't kid yourself.

38 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

i agree that BJP appears to be helpless being in power which is not right

lol. BJP is the instigator here. they are looking to create a riot may be.

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

lol. BJP is the instigator here. they are looking to create a riot may be.

commies lamdi kodukulu kooda baaga try chesthunnaaru by sending thurka and prabhuvu ladies to temple, nuvve kerala commie naa kodukulanu vango betti mingaali

Just now, kingcasanova said:

commies lamdi kodukulu kooda baaga try chesthunnaaru by sending thurka and prabhuvu ladies to temple, nuvve kerala commie naa kodukulanu vango betti mingaali

avasaram le.

BJP govt fired on farmers protesting against their land being taken away for development. and killed a few.

alaantidhi ikkada cheyyaley ani santhosha padu. 

2 minutes ago, kingcasanova said:

this issue is aathcare to me. I don't care one way or the other.

even people who care haven't read the judgement it seems. lol.

4 hours ago, batman2 said:

lol as per the morons here.....me too movement/sabarimala is a ploy of bodi/shah anta @3$%

Ayyappa save mee

Hey acting Mr innocent courts evari hands lo vunnayi ??