CricPokChic

*****IPL 2019 OFFICIAL THREAD******

Recommended Posts

CricPokChic
21 minutes ago, mtkr said:

Hmm nt sure then..

I feel every day subs ki u jus need plans for next 1-2 days.. ade rds ki u need planning for at least a week games.. n Cap selection is a wise thing..

fandro ki mundu cricinfo was super nice..

yeah depends on individual opinion....right now inka cricbattle looks like the only option.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
perugu_vada
8 hours ago, timmy said:

 

Nice

kani annatlu play offs lo key overseas players ni loose aithe inka play offs velli em use :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
perugu_vada
8 hours ago, mtkr said:

try to login in new site https://season.dream11.com/tournaments/

crap kaadu.. actually a good in some way..

Round wide kabatti daily time spend cheyyaalsina avasaram leduu.. n u need to be more skillful managing team...

but alavaatu chesukovadaaniki tym paduthadii

 

6 hours ago, mtkr said:

Hmm nt sure then..

I feel every day subs ki u jus need plans for next 1-2 days.. ade rds ki u need planning for at least a week games.. n Cap selection is a wise thing..

fandro ki mundu cricinfo was super nice..

2015 wc marchipoyava prathi league aadaav, annitlo last u nasty uncle fellow @mtkr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
perugu_vada

Manchi league chepandi free dhi, i will play, elago bachelor life till may baby_dc1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mtkr
3 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

 

2015 wc marchipoyava prathi league aadaav, annitlo last u nasty uncle fellow @mtkr

appudappudu alaa jaruguthuu untaii pattinchukovodhuu🙇🏻‍♂️🙇🏻‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mtkr
3 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

Manchi league chepandi free dhi, i will play, elago bachelor life till may baby_dc1

Nee vada lo mirapakaiii.. Khaalii gaa unnappudanna paisal ki aadochu kadaa I(*&

@perugu_vada

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
perugu_vada
17 minutes ago, mtkr said:

Nee vada lo mirapakaiii.. Khaalii gaa unnappudanna paisal ki aadochu kadaa I(*&

@perugu_vada

Free aithe no strings attached kada uncle :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mtkr
24 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Free aithe no strings attached kada uncle :ph34r:

Fantasy tho kaapuram em aina chesthavaa s%H#

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mustang302

Srh vs kkr..🤙

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spartan
2 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Oka league chepu @mtkr uncle, sat’day nunche games start asale ??(*

@JANASENA @CricPokChic @Kool_SRG @kakatiya @MRI @Kontekurradu @Spartan Uncles, miru fantasy league playing ah for this ipl ?

no time man..

game ki mundu cahnges cheskunte ne..workout avutadi..

EST laga time set avvadu PST lo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
perugu_vada
3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

no time man..

game ki mundu cahnges cheskunte ne..workout avutadi..

EST laga time set avvadu PST lo.

Yeah nenu cst, kani weekdays morning meetings tho bang bang ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spartan
3 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Yeah nenu cst, kani weekdays morning meetings tho bang bang ;) 

workout avvadu ani telsina place lo invest cheyadam is moorkhtvam ani @k2s tolden.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now