Tesla Model 3 lite teeskunna vallaki

dasara_bullodu

Tesla cuts $4,000 off Model 3 price with new mid-range battery

CEO Elon Musk claims $45,000 version will cost $35,000 — the original target for Model 3 — after federal and state tax incentives

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/tesla-cuts-4000-off-model-3-price-with-new-mid-range-battery-2018-10-18

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ARYA

• hyperbole

• ganesh

• dasara_bullodu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The curent base model at 49k is a better bargain that this, for that 4k you are gaining a lot like dual motor, 60+ mile additional range etc. in my opinion this a waste of an offer

5 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

The curent base model at 49k is a better bargain that this, for that 4k you are gaining a lot like dual motor, 60+ mile additional range etc. in my opinion this a waste of an offer

its just 45miles more for 9k difference

10 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

will take time for the charging prices to rise by that time one can upgrade to higher models. But if someone can afford 35k this is the bestestest offer because of lack of maintenance hell. Don't know about insurance though

4 minutes ago, ARYA said:

its just 45miles more for 9k difference

50 miles to be precise 260 vs 310miles.

additional 5k for auto pilot which is an option by itself.

Now, instead of a top range of 310 miles on a single charge with a top speed of 145 mph and a 0-60 mph in 4.5 seconds, the new model gets you 260 miles on a charge with a top speed of 125 mph and a 0-60 mph of 5.6 seconds.

when you spending 45k it makes sense to spend additional 4k for all other stuff

1 minute ago, ganesh said:

Putting 60k on model3 is not worth.. I looked at the dual motor awd car and it’s really compact and the interior sucks..

If and when but for 35k it will be the best commuter car.

once you go electric you will never go back.

1 minute ago, hyperbole said:

50 miles to be precise 260 vs 310miles.

additional 5k for auto pilot which is an option by itself.

Now, instead of a top range of 310 miles on a single charge with a top speed of 145 mph and a 0-60 mph in 4.5 seconds, the new model gets you 260 miles on a charge with a top speed of 125 mph and a 0-60 mph of 5.6 seconds.

when you spending 45k it makes sense to spend additional 4k for all other stuff

may be for you...and the low range is 34k with the rebates on...get your numbers right..

3 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

will take time for the charging costs to rise by that time one can upgrade to higher models. But if someone can afford 35k this is the bestestest offer because of maintenance costs. Don't know about insurance though

Probably good for people who drive atleast  100-200 miles per day and gets free charging at office.

For me, I probably just save 1000-2000 in 5 years on Gas. and I have to invest more than that on Level 2 charger 

7 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

will take time for the charging prices to rise by that time one can upgrade to higher models. But if someone can afford 35k this is the bestestest offer because of lack of maintenance hell. Don't know about insurance though

Lowest you can get 37.5k + 1200destination doc fee + sales tax.. this lowest model doesn’t include the enhanced autopilot feature..this price already includes the rebate as well

3 minutes ago, ARYA said:

may be for you...and the low range is 34k with the rebates on...get your numbers right..

49k or 45k is with out rebates. Either way you get the rebate if you buy by end of this month

1 minute ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Probably good for people who drive atleast  100-200 miles per day and gets free charging at office.

For me, I probably just save 1000-2000 in 5 years on Gas. and I have to invest more than that on Level 2 charger 

yes you are correct...office lo free charging and more over people dont mind if you are going 0-60 in 6 secs or 4 secs..and50 miles less for a 9k saving..

Just now, hyperbole said:

49k or 45k is with out rebates. Either way you get the rebate if you buy end if this month

45k for short and 54k for long before rebates....the difference is 9k and it matters for many people.

9 minutes ago, ARYA said:

That fking 34k number is nuts man.. it has gas savings as well🤣🤣🤣