Serious kochen. Credit accountss baga vunayai

Modi

2 minutes ago, toranam said:

Maa dosth gadu pay cheyalenu ante valle close chesaru chusi chusi

But the outstanding will be on credit file. Lenders will see tht info. It will refresh after 6 yrs though 

4 minutes ago, Run said:

don't close the account.. it wil effect the score....  just don't use them...

Bro I have asked this question many times with equifax and trans union guys. It’s better to pay the bal n close. No effect. And I closed one cc last yr no effect 

Don't close the oldest credit account you.

Min 3 credit accounts is enough.Diversify your account types..add installment loans (auto loan,personal loan) to boost your credit score

Tale a small personal loan like $5k and pay promptly

close the news account first..don't close all accounts at once,cos it may alert other credit card issuers and may decrease your limits (cos they will not immediately the reason why your accounts are closed)

close 1 account per 15 days or a month.For short period your credit score may decrease ,but will come back to normal with in few months

If you close your existing accounts, then your creditworthiness will be decreased so it's better not to close older accounts. For example, if you have 3 cards with 10K limit on each and close one , then your overall credit limit is reduced to 20K. I did same without knowing and it impacted my credit score