Brilliant Right wing thinking ki example..

uttermost

this is like middle class people deluding themselves that every disgusting thing they allow the govt to get away with, is actually morally justified, because something, something, something..., and is good for the country eventually.

republicans are going to run the economy to the ground.

I just wish I can put a date on it, so I can make a lot of money.

I should start working on determining the best way to profit from American misery. :) 

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

republicans are going to run the economy to the ground.

I just wish I can put a date on it, so I can make a lot of money.

I should start working on determining the best way to profit from American misery. :) 

Chusthunnavu kada detroit,california,chicago democrats ruling cities assam lo kalisipoynayi

Just now, greensboro said:

Brilliant left wing thinking ki perfect example increase taxes on working class people and give the free money to lazy bums with 6 kids.

first its not left wing thinking.

its welfare state thinking, which is an extension of right wing. There's no left wing in economics in the western world.

left wing thinking will be.. fire the bosses, and take over the factories. I don't approve of taht too.. but that's like typical left wing thinking.

Just now, greensboro said:

Chusthunnavu kada detroit,california,chicago democrats ruling cities assam lo kalisipoynayi

and that proves what? 

US lo enni red states lo emi peekaleka aathulu tholuthunnaru.. daanni emanaali mari?

detroit, chicago are examples of lack of dynamism in the ruling class. same applies even more to Ontario in Canada. It has nothing to do with politics, or economics. Its just free market at work.

5 minutes ago, greensboro said:

Brilliant left wing thinking ki perfect example increase taxes on working class people and give the free money to lazy bums with 6 kids.

There is no left wing in America in the mainstream. not even Bernie Sanders.

left wing is about not being a slave. Americans are natural slaves. but I have to agree, they are better than other countries. They will fight back.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

first its not left wing thinking.

its welfare state thinking, which is an extension of right wing. There's no left wing in economics in the western world.

left wing thinking will be.. fire the bosses, and take over the factories. I don't approve of taht too.. but that's like typical left wing thinking.

Politics ki kotha ? Kamala harris,R.khanna last week propose chesina bills chaduvu.. trump thatha taxcuts ni theesesi monthly monthly $6000 istharu anta lazy bums ki. Evadabba sommu ani ee democrats  ki dabbulu lakkune hakku undi ?

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

and that proves what? 

US lo enni red states lo emi peekaleka aathulu tholuthunnaru.. daanni emanaali mari?

detroit, chicago are examples of lack of dynamism in the ruling class. same applies even more to Ontario in Canada. It has nothing to do with politics, or economics. Its just free market at work.

Red states inka bagunnayi budgets and economy wise democratic blue states welfare states ga mari adukku thintunnayi.

7 minutes ago, greensboro said:

left wing thinking also wants no tax.. it may be surprising.

but majority of left wing economics is not fully developed, and one thing they agree on is, taxation is theft.

actually they go a little further, and say property itself is theft, ofcourse.

so there's no question of taxation.

but its a smokescreen for a level of social engagement that left wing politics demands, that is even more punitive than a 100% tax, if you hate your commune, that is.

2 minutes ago, greensboro said:

Politics ki kotha ? Kamala harris,R.khanna last week propose chesina bills chaduvu.. trump thatha taxcuts ni theesesi monthly monthly $6000 istharu anta lazy bums ki. Evadabba sommu ani ee democrats  ki dabbulu lakkune hakku undi ?

kamala harris is not left wing. US lo antha boochi choopisthunnaru. part of the loud democratic party is social democrat - which is right wing, it include Bernie Sanders too.

left wing ki main criteria cheptha choodu

1. worker control of the business.. and profits from it

2. No borders

3. No property, beyond things you use personally

4. No govt.

tell me who is left wing and where?

There are a few parties in deep mexico, and may be in places in Ecuador that have smallish govts that are left wing. But rest all are just variations of capitalists. capitalist with some welfare.

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

left wing thinking also wants no tax.. it may be surprising.

but majority of left wing economics is not fully developed, and one thing they agree on is, taxation is theft.

actually they go a little further, and say property itself is theft, ofcourse.

so there's no question of taxation.

but its a smokescreen for a level of social engagement that left wing politics demands, that is even more punitive than a 100% tax, if you hate your commune, that is.

Em matladuthunnavu man ? Democrats ruled Illinois lo 500% tax on property anta. Akkada illulu ammukoleka state bayataki move avvaleka chasthunnaru manushulu.

4 minutes ago, greensboro said:

Red states inka bagunnayi budgets and economy wise democratic blue states welfare states ga mari adukku thintunnayi.

bochu unnay. lol. Kansas economy is gone, after they tried to 'balance' the budget with cuts.

blue states are where majority of jobs are at. lol. even you know this.

this is a monetary game, shifting of money from one monkey to the other. Democrats wants to shift to all monkeys, atleast a little bit.

republicans want a few monkeys to starve. that's all.

it has nothing to do with merit or awesomeness of a particular region.