తేడాగాన్ని పెళ్లి చేసుకొని ఘోరంగా మోసపోయా

Run

14 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

out of 100 cases those who dont have kids 90% because of women problems( PCOD's - date nt in time )  +

there are tests where you can test women is virgin or not but there are no tests to check whether the guy is virgin or not, so how this works? 😎

I don’t mean virginity man. I mean being fertile. All girls are waiting into their early 30s to get married these days for no reason. Research has already proven that women over 30 have harder time conceiving. After 32 their fertility decreases rapidly. 

Abbayiki GC ledhu, i140 ledu, correct education ledhu, fulltime Job ledhu, color thakkuva, height thakkuva, compatable lemu, social life ila anni perlu peduthunnaru ammayilu. Vallakunna precious time ni maathram waste chesthunnaru “mywish”, “independent woman” antu. Once a boy is fertile, he will stay fertile for a long period. Boys ki vunna time girls ki vundadhu. They don’t realize it. Ala unte inka pillalela pudatharu?

3 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

I don’t mean virginity man. I mean being fertile. All girls are waiting into their early 30s to get married these days for no reason. Research has already proven that women over 30 have harder time conceiving. After 32 their fertility decreases rapidly. 

Abbayiki GC ledhu, i140 ledu, correct education ledhu, fulltime Job ledhu, color thakkuva, height thakkuva, compatable lemu, social life ila anni perlu peduthunnaru ammayilu. Vallakunna precious time ni maathram waste chesthunnaru “mywish”, “independent woman” antu. Once a boy is fertile, he will stay fertile for a long period. Boys ki vunna time girls ki vundadhu. They don’t realize it. Ala unte inka pillalela pudatharu?

Thats what i said fertitli +  additional.point you know about virginity!! Also girls now a days using lot of thinfs to look beautiful also killing fertilitu 

.if you know speically arranged marriage the girl is not easy to fertile will anyone marrys? 

So conclusion no more medical tests 😂😂

2 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

Thats what i said fertitli +  additional.point you know about virginity!! Also girls now a days using lot of thinfs to look beautiful also killing fertilitu 

.if you know speically arranged marriage the girl is not easy to fertile will anyone marrys? 

So conclusion no more medical tests 😂😂

Yeah harsh cosmetics reduce fertility too. Ikkadiki vachchi baaga nerchukunnaru. Emanna ante we are fashionable independent women antaru. Lavdalo independence man. Pillalu puttaka pothe theslusthundhi aa struggle enti ani. It will cost close to 20k for IVF and then still there is no guarantee. Inka anthantha risks families endhuku theesukovaali? Young age lo pelli chesukovadam lo thappu ledhu.! ila sollu reasons cheppi wait chesthe inka struggles thappavu. 

15 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

@Staysafebro... ippudu DB amayelu vachhi ninnu adukuntaru..but what you said it's 100% true about today Generation girls 

51 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Generally speaking women who have infertility issues have them since they are young. Example PCOD. Even if they are married young they will have problems conceiving. That said if they get married by 25 they have a fair chance of getting pregnant rather than getting married at 32 for instance. After 35 fertility decreases as well it is considered advanced maternal age. I agree with you on this. If women want to have a choice they should also be aware that their time is limited and at least maintain a healthy lifestyle.

2 hours ago, sattipandu said:

kadaaa

chekka gaadu pelli cheskoni, life paducheyyatam denikoooo

society kosam ankunta...amayakulu bali aipotharu...e ammayi bayatiki vachi complaint isthundi 

8 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Generally speaking women who have infertility issues have them since they are young. Example PCOD. Even if they are married young they will have problems conceiving. That said if they get married by 25 they have a fair chance of getting pregnant rather than getting married at 32 for instance. After 35 fertility decreases as well it is considered advanced maternal age. I agree with you on this. If women want to have a choice they should also be aware that their time is limited and at least maintain a healthy lifestyle.

There are few reasons boys can become infertile too though. Other than natural causes some examples being smoking, drinking, stress, incorrect sleep cycles, medications, artificial enhancers used in protein powders, riding bicycles etc. a lot of these are lifestyle choices and need to be corrected if there is a problem. The biggest culprit is smoking hands down though.

Just now, Staysafebro said:

There are few reasons boys can become infertile too though. Other than natural causes some examples being smoking, drinking, stress, incorrect sleep cycles, medications, artificial enhancers used in protein powders, riding bicycles etc. a lot of these are lifestyle choices and need to be corrected if there is a problem. The biggest culprit is smoking hands down though.

And most of the times those can be corrected unless they had some irreparable damage like prathi week beebhastam ga taagi liver damage ala ayithe tappithe. Women on the other hand above 35 have to deal with a lot. Even if they have awesome egg reserve and good quality eggs. The actual pregnancy can become slightly  risky compared to a 25 year old. 

3 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

90% of desi IT working men and women are not fit for marriages.

Women ni infertility annav ante feminism, 498a, me too movement start avutadi jagaratha.

5 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

And most of the times those can be corrected unless they had some irreparable damage like prathi week beebhastam ga taagi liver damage ala ayithe tappithe. Women on the other hand above 35 have to deal with a lot. Even if they have awesome egg reserve and good quality eggs. The actual pregnancy can become slightly  risky compared to a 25 year old. 

But how come some women are conceiving late their 40 s also .. west side .. is it because of good life style ? 

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

chala mandi ammayilu 6 months varaku touch cheya nivvaru 

eppudu manam  case pedithe manalni kamist antaru 

current time its better to be born as a girl than boy....

i think , there will be questions from both sides whether marriage is consummated or not. brahmi61.gif  appudu aipoyindhi ani abaddalu chepthara.

4 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

But how come some women are conceiving late their 40 s also .. west side .. is it because of good life style ? 

West east ani ledhu. Mee elders lo ammammalu ledha ammammalaki ammalu kooda kane untaru 40s lo. Good lifestyle and less stress is the key.