True face of the lady who tried to enter Sabarimala Temple

chittimallu2

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

most of the ppl of your ilk the issue..... ignorance. however it could also be due to problem with the breed like @uttermost

yeah. everyone should become staunch Hindu, and india should regress to the 19th century. then everthing will be awesome. lol.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

yeah. everyone should become staunch Hindu, and india should regress to the 19th century. then everthing will be awesome. lol.

no regression , with hindu r@stra india will reach zeniths

Just now, batman2 said:

no regression , with hindu r@stra india will reach zeniths

lol. They can't even design their own phone. 

they took 5yrs to come up with a 400mhz microarchitecture for a SoC processor chip, in the temple of learning - IIT.. 

zenith.. sure.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

yeah.. i don't want to be in a country like India ruled by Hindu terrorists.

a hindu cannot be a terrorist as there is nothing in the hindu sculptures or texts which he could take reference to indulge in violent activities thus terrorizing/killing  masses

2 minutes ago, batman2 said:

a hindu cannot be a terrorist as there is nothing in the hindu sculptures or texts which he could take reference to indulge in violent activities thus terrorizing/killing  masses

bullshit.

no hindu text says hindusm is the best religion in the world and non believers will burn in hell

no hindu text says to convert the non believers or behead them. the list goes on ......

Just now, batman2 said:

actually the moot point i was making here is with ppl/hindus like you who have absolutely no pride in their own religion. that is the actual problem

I do respect culture but I'm against these. Pride in religion?? - sounds funny when people like you again give no fcuk dividing it into castes and then subcastes GSB3.gif?1370457845

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

no hindu text says hindusm is the best religion in the world and non believers will burn in hell

no hindu text says to convert the non believers or behead them. the list goes on ......

everything you and fellow BJP toadies say is pointless, given you hate your own countrymen. 

it makes that country a joke.

2 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

I do respect culture but I'm against these. Pride in religion?? - sounds funny when people like you again give no fcuk dividing it into castes and then subcastes GSB3.gif?1370457845

i actually dont give a fcuk abt castes and sub-castes. its funny how you conveniently concluded that.

when someone starts trampling on your culture where is that respect then?

6 minutes ago, uttermost said:

everything you and fellow BJP toadies say is pointless, given you hate your own countrymen. 

it makes that country a joke.

sweeping generalizations. i think i clearly mentioned i dont hate all as a block, you can keep repeating if that make you happy.

surely i am against the tamil nationalists who hijacked jallikattu rallies

2 minutes ago, batman2 said:

i actually dont give a fcuk abt castes and sub-castes. its funny how you conveniently concluded that.

when someone starts trampling on your culture where is that respect then?

What's your point here? Except Hindus no fcking person should enter a temple? I'm a hindu but not obsessed about it as you are.

As I already said I have no idea  if she is trying to mock Hindus for no reason, but I'm ok if she enters a Temple. 

And coming to culture if someone wants to follow it I'm absolutely fine with it, disrespecting it is something I oppose. 

1 minute ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

What's your point here? Except Hindus no fcking person should enter a temple? I'm a hindu but not obsessed about it as you are.

As I already said I have no idea  if she is trying to mock Hindus for no reason, but I'm ok if she enters a Temple. 

And coming to culture if someone wants to follow it I'm absolutely fine with it, disrespecting it is something I oppose. 

once again you are making conclusions abt me. forget me, its quite clear you have no idea what this issue is all abt. its not abt other religion ppl coming to temple. its abt menstruating women forbidden from sabarimala and this has been a hindu custom.

4 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

i am sure you dont think what this women did was " disrespecting a culture". simply becoz you have no clue abt the issue.

so first get to know what the issue is and then come and wax your wonderful eloquence here. until then go side and play cricket

1 hour ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

will you allow someone to get into your home with bag of sh1t , if yes.. then you are great indeed..temple is much important component than a home

she was carrying sanitary pads and bras in her irumudi..so what ante.. give me your address please.. this is not about equality.. period..no matter how much liberals try to frame this.. this just meant to desecrate deity

actually practicing hindu women are protesting saying #IcanWait..why dont the mormons understand that, judges lanti edavalake ardham kaledu.. migatha vallenta