True face of the lady who tried to enter Sabarimala Temple

chittimallu2

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

it is laughable to even ask for proof of pandit killings. even Kashmiri muslims don't deny that. some of  them are secretly ashamed of it(I hope) and don't talk in open as it exposes their fallacy. 

the perpetrators agree they did and here we have @uttermost denying and asking for proof lol

looks like you don't understand english. I'm not fluent in your language. bye 

16 minutes ago, uttermost said:

looks like you don't understand english. I'm not fluent in your language. bye 

inam not JNU educated to understand your language. go talk to Umar Khalid

2 hours ago, batman2 said:

inam not JNU educated to understand your language. go talk to Umar Khalid

vaadu dekatledanta, vaadi standards ki manodu saripovatledanta, anduke ikkada edustunnaadu

10 hours ago, uttermost said:

naakoddu babu mee unity. meerey unchukondi.

meetho kalisi muslims/dalits ni thittaala ippudu? lekuntey andarni terrorists ani brand chesi lopala veyyaala?

I was taught to respect and be kind to people, but I find it very hard to respect uppercaste Hindus.

unity ante kalisi thittamani evadu cheppinaadu...adhi nee vignatha ke vadhileesthunna.

H/M dhaggariki vachesariki terr ani define chesinaav, and white dhaggaraki vachesariki nationatlists ani mention chesinaav - malli nuvvu equality gurinchi matladuthunnav.

8 hours ago, uttermost said:

what does Venezuela have to do with muslim? lol.

yes. I speak in favour of muslims, doesn't mean I care for Islam. I speak for them as people. as people who suffer consequences of actions of people unrelated to them.

I said all religions are equally uncool. matter over.

bhagavad gita if taken seriously will make Hindus natural terrorists too. if the whole world gangs up against Hindus because of the actions of a few, I will support Hindus too. don't worry.

Nee swalpa aanandham kosam edhi vasthe adhi matladaku - mari chaala mandhi BhagavadGita ni nammuthaaru & they follow it, vaalu andharu natural terr's ayyaara ?? 

just at-least try to avoid spreading hatred & be just like a human !! 

5 minutes ago, sonybravia said:

Nee swalpa aanandham kosam edhi vasthe adhi matladaku - mari chaala mandhi BhagavadGita ni nammuthaaru & they follow it, vaalu andharu natural terr's ayyaara ?? 

Vadanthe edhi padithe adhi raasesthadu...bhagavad geetha chadivithe violent ayipothara? Siggu undali ala maatladaaniki. Malli andharini logic lekunda maatladuthunnaranta.. 

16 minutes ago, sonybravia said:

are you human? so yeah.. I will act exactly as people around me act. Since i don't notice kind considerate people here, I'm under no obligation to be kind and considerate to you. simple.

4 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Vadanthe edhi padithe adhi raasesthadu...bhagavad geetha chadivithe violent ayipothara? Siggu undali ala maatladaaniki. Malli andharini logic lekunda maatladuthunnaranta.. 

koran chadivi violent avtharu ani nuvvu nammithey, naa nammakam kooda same lines lo nay possible. 

under the right political conditions, any group can become terrorists, when there are Yogi Adityanath kind of gurus who'll interpret Bhagavad gita, and other texts to justify killing and maiming your enemy. Its definitely possible.

13 minutes ago, sonybravia said:

bcoz it's not in their "Book of Lies" @3$%

I provided evidence of CRPF's own account that denied any maimings of jawans. 

gawd, this db is full of losers with a mountain sized ego. lol.

27 minutes ago, sonybravia said:

unity ante kalisi thittamani evadu cheppinaadu...adhi nee vignatha ke vadhileesthunna.

H/M dhaggariki vachesariki terr ani define chesinaav, and white dhaggaraki vachesariki nationatlists ani mention chesinaav - malli nuvvu equality gurinchi matladuthunnav.

aahaan!! mari unity tho peekindhi endhi, peeka boyedhi endhi mari? 

oorikey maata varasaku sollu cheppaku.

white nationalist annana.. lol. naa drushtilo nationalists are potential terrorists. oorikey monotony oddu ani verey term vaadaa. next time maarchi vaadatha ley. Hindu nationalists, and white terrorists ani.. ok na?

choodu chinnu.. neeku opika unnappudu, time unnappudu, bp pakkana petti raa maatladataaniki.

full ga vivaristha. naaku neethulu cheppey antha pudingivi aithey nuvvu kaadhu. sarey na.

be human anta. haha..pichi pushpam ga.

20 hours ago, chittimallu2 said:

i dont care about political parties mama... if BJP is behind this then I wish they lose very badly... and vice versa... 

Im strictly talking about this temple and its age old traditions thats under threat now... 

Actually ee case lo they should let the temple heads take the decisions unless they are troubling someone's lifestyle... let all Guru Swamies who did this pilgrimage for 18+ years and 40 days each time take the decision amongst themselves... If that decision is hurting someone's life or someone is being suppressed then let the court enter then.

what are these women losing by not entering the temple at a certain age? Its not like they will be second class citizens if they dont carry an ID card with a stamp that says "I visited Sabarimala temple"

Ego comes first than god...period