True face of the lady who tried to enter Sabarimala Temple

chittimallu2

to all ppl crying over sabarimala issue

understand the root cause. if hindus were united and strong in kerala, that pinarayi vijayan a$$hole wouldnt dare to implement SC order. imagine if bjp govt was there in kerala will this fatima $lut dare to enter kerala??  

3 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

Also what is the deeper issue you are talking about... how many temples in India have restrictions to people entering them .. there are literally lakhs of temples and not even a handful of them have any special restrictions on devotees... Why does the govt need to take it back? what stupidity is that? Is the indian govt a hindu republic just like islamic countries to have power of religious worship places... 

they used to before. govt took over temples because they aimed to correct that discrimination. dalits were not allowed inside temples.

I said Hindus need to take the temple back from the govt. not the other way around. they have to prove that they can run these temples without falling back into earlier bad habits that led to discrimination of certain people.

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

also @uttermost I have no plans to read the judgement, dont ask me to do that as you have done that thrice already in different threads. I dont care about the judgement, I just dont want those changes and "equality" BS, thats not even the case here

I don't think this judgement is about 'equality'. Its about disenfranchisement of Hindus from their place of worship (from a Hindu point of view, which is probably fair in this case). 

first of all you guys arent united, you guys havent poitically mobilised . chance dorikithe sambandham lekunda bjp/bodi /shoe ani falthu names tho thittadam anti national propoganda lo flow ayipoyi. then why will any1 come for your cause. obviously other religions will continue to make fun of your century old traditions and customs and laugh at you

3 minutes ago, batman2 said:

to all ppl crying over sabarimala issue

understand the root cause. if hindus were united and strong in kerala, that pinarayi vijayan a$$hole wouldnt dare to implement SC order. imagine if bjp govt was there in kerala will this fatima $lut dare to enter kerala??  

if Hindus were united, temples would be in control of Hindus, not the govt.

Hindus discriminated, and created this situation for themselves.

obviously BJP govt would not implement the law, and act in a way govt is obligated to. there's a reason they are BJP. they break laws and preach to others.

2 minutes ago, batman2 said:

first of all you guys arent united, you guys havent poitically mobilised . chance dorikithe sambandham lekunda bjp/bodi /shoe ani falthu names tho thittadam anti national propoganda lo flow ayipoyi. then why will any1 come for your cause. obviously other religions will continue to make fun of your century old traditions and customs and laugh at you

what's the cause here? nobody is laughing at anybody. its just your insecurity.

8 minutes ago, uttermost said:

yeah.. all that is fine. but it cant be used as an argument, when govt is controlling the temple.

the reason govt took over temples is because dalits were not allowed in. And they used the excuse that govt property is for everybody to allow everyone. same logic applies here. again, I'm just guessing. I havent read the judgement.

I'm pretty sure the judgement is not about feminism or secularism, but about property rights.

'No means No' is not even close to this. I mean, brahmacharis do not have the right to tell women to stay a mile away from them. anyway, that's not the line of argument to defend the tradition.

the only way to defend it is, to take control of the temples, so private rules can be enforced. I think. legally, the judgement is probably sound.

Brahmacharis have the right to say dont enter my premises and my property...  The temple belongs to Swamy Ayyappa first and then to the devotees and govt if you want to set the priorities over that.

everything else you wrote was irrelevant to the topic

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

they used to before. govt took over temples because they aimed to correct that discrimination. dalits were not allowed inside temples.

I said Hindus need to take the temple back from the govt. not the other way around. they have to prove that they can run these temples without falling back into earlier bad habits that led to discrimination of certain people.

I don't think this judgement is about 'equality'. Its about disenfranchisement of Hindus from their place of worship (from a Hindu point of view, which is probably fair in this case). 

dont talk about 20th century stuff and waste yours and my time... everyone can enter any temple anytime. There is no one checking someone's ID and caste certificate anywhere... maybe there are some small villages where this might happen but no one is really supportive of it.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

if Hindus were united, temples would be in control of Hindus, not the govt.

Hindus discriminated, and created this situation for themselves.

obviously BJP govt would not implement the law, and act in a way govt is obligated to. there's a reason they are BJP. they break laws and preach to others.

ya BJP is the only party breaking laws of SC

sidharamayya disobeyed SC ruling and didnt release water to TN

tamils disobeyed jallikattu ruling of SC

So are both above folks belong to BJP idiot???

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

Brahmacharis have the right to say dont enter my premises and my property...  The temple belongs to Swamy Ayyappa first and then to the devotees and govt if you want to set the priorities over that.

everything else you wrote was irrelevant to the topic

the temple actually is maintained by devaswom board, and govt has a huge stake in it. it belongs to the board, legally.

court cannot give decisions based on belief. but on basis of who controls the property, and what the terms are when govt controls it.

In fact, it can't even restrict muslims/xians going to sabarimala temple when govt controls it.

2 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

dont talk about 20th century stuff and waste yours and my time... everyone can enter any temple anytime. There is no one checking someone's ID and caste certificate anywhere... maybe there are some small villages where this might happen but no one is really supportive of it.

there are still small temples in villages that disallow dalits. they don't need any caste certifiate, they know who's a dalit and who's not.

you are completely avoiding the legal argument for the SC decision. do you respect the SC or not?

SC won't give judgement based on feminism or secularism. these are not tangible things that SC can use to make an argument for their judgement.

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

the temple actually is maintained by devaswom board, and govt has a huge stake in it. it belongs to the board, legally.

court cannot give decisions based on belief. but on basis of who controls the property, and what the terms are when govt controls it.

In fact, it can't even restrict muslims/xians going to sabarimala temple when govt controls it.

hmm looks like what I have written went over your head... lite theesko

Just now, uttermost said:

there are still small temples in villages that disallow dalits. they don't need any caste certifiate, they know who's a dalit and who's not.

you are completely avoiding the legal argument for the SC decision. do you respect the SC or not?

SC won't give judgement based on feminism or secularism. these are not tangible things that SC can use to make an argument for their judgement.

I did admit that, and also said not many are supportive of that.

I dont respect SC for this judgement. There is nothing to do with equality here. Equality only needs to be considered if someone's life or lifestyle is being affected or if they are disrespected or if they are treated as second class citizens... none of them are the cases here...  Women are allowed before and after a certain age, so simple

10 minutes ago, batman2 said:

ya BJP is the only party breaking laws of SC

sidharamayya disobeyed SC ruling and didnt release water to TN

tamils disobeyed jallikattu ruling of SC

So are both above folks belong to BJP idiot???

but BJP is the only one that is creating a near riot like situation in kerala.

tamils didn't beat others. They didn't even harass PETA members who were the main litigants in that case. They just mocked Modi and made it a fun picnic.

siddaramaiah, I don't give a fcuk. tamils didn't beat others. 

also, personally Jallikattu was a sh1t reason to protest. But I just enjoyed how BJP was not allowed to hijack it, and it ended up with people mocking Modi everywhere.