AWS re:Invent NOV. 26 – 30 LAS VEGAS, NV

Run

When you attend AWS re:Invent…

• You'll have access to 2,000+ technical sessions, workshops, chalk talks, and builders sessions. Register now so you can create an account and begin reserving seats in your favorite sessions.
  • Get AWS certified. Schedule your AWS certification exam once you register. Gain credibility and recognition for your AWS knowledge.
  • Help AWS and VMware give back to the Las Vegas community by participating in Three Square: BackPack for Kids.
  • Participate in the diversity and inclusion plans and activities happening all week long. Learn more on our community page.

We're excited about re:Invent 2018 and hope to see you next month!

https://reinvent.awsevents.com/?sc_channel=em&sc_campaign=GLOBAL_STRAT_REINVENT_DG-11-20181022&sc_medium=em_120223&sc_content=REG_reinvent_strat&sc_detail=dg11&sc_geo=mult&sc_country=global&sc_outcome=reg&trk=em_120223&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTWpabU56ZGxNalV3TVRZeiIsInQiOiJLR0N1Q0wxb3ZRZG1EbThaRXozekdZYStJbHhMVXc2bkoxSVRoTkxheVRicCs1eVQxRkorSlNlbmNkVVJwbG1OQzE2Mm5UcmpcL21rZ0tFclRFQzhOSUo5RlRvVzQyaG5MVUpBRWVDQ1g1MFM1NW4zYW5lRVkzaFMwcnZUTFhaYnhrRlB4YVQrMnFsYkN0NmJXMlcyTlBBPT0ifQ%3D%3D

1 hour ago, Run said:

@Spartan   eppudanna vellava dhiniki ? $1,799  anta  pass ki

went twice....not going this year...

company sponsors everything for me...accomodation ticket etc...

22 minutes ago, pokemongo said:

working on aws from 3 years , but e year e first time pothuna

plan for the sessions accordingly so that u attend the ones u need without fail...

picha crowd..first time i went - the crowd was around 15K

last year -- i jumped to 35K.... strip meeda unna hotels anni conferences kosam teeskunnadu AWS...

first time it was only in Venetian..now it spread all the way to Aria...all hotels in between are booked by aws for conferences..

rooms deggarlo kavalante..u need to register and make booking by May..

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

plan for the sessions accordingly so that u attend the ones u need without fail...

ya aindhi planning antha , half training sessions on wait list . Same naku kuda motham company sponsoring.
Heard Certification holders ki lounge access untadi ani . I have 2 . So kind of excited since its my first time

10 minutes ago, pokemongo said:

ya aindhi planning antha , half training sessions on wait list . Same naku kuda motham company sponsoring.
Heard Certification holders ki lounge access untadi ani . I have 2 . So kind of excited since its my first time

nothing special about it... just seating places coffee and snacks ...but u can find that anywhere ..

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

went twice....not going this year...

company sponsors everything for me...accomodation ticket etc...

ok.. ma company lo only azure .... so they won't sponser