can i lead luxurious life in india

problem

2 minutes ago, problem said:

yeah, chala savings antha i kept in investing in house, agricultural lands etc......lekapoyunte inka cash undedi.......solid assets ekkuva than liquid cash.....

dont worry abt not having more cash in hand...good thing is you invested and getting returns (1.5L monthly on rents is really good). Plus you (may ur wife too) will be working and earning separately. I say you are in very comfortable position...definitely upper middle class  

1.5 lakh monthly rent and own house vundi ante.. its better to go back and have the luxury life. Intlo maids vuntaru no need to share the household work. Moreover ikkada lonely batuku poyi konchem janalalo vuntam... Akkada social life ki dhoka vundadu... 

37 minutes ago, problem said:

hi, i want to know if i can lead good and luxurious life in india.......i am planing to move to india permanently in the nxt 6 mths or so.....living in us since 9 yrs and working since 6.5 years and married 2 yrs back....... purchased house in hyd in 2014 itself.....so house is set.......we have 2 houses in hyd, some land, agricultural land in hyd outskirts also......nearly 7 cr property in hyd and 60 lakhs in cash, exclusively to me only, siblings ki sharing ipoyindi......we are getting nearly 1.5 lakh per mth in rental income in hyd.........ika nenu india poyyi job chesukuntanu, i have to take care parents and properties in india also, so decided to go back permanently........with this savings and property, do you think this is enough to go back and ika it is not that worth to stay in usa, can i lead a luxury life in india.......Is this called rich or just above medium class in cities like hyderabad......

edo post vesinav gaani nijamga US vadili pothava endi? america alludu ani sambandham ichina mee mama's opkuntara

12 minutes ago, mettastar said:

kids school ki 2-3lakhs per year anta kada silent_I1

ant.com kadu... international schools ayite inka ekkava kooda charge chestunnaru 

38 minutes ago, problem said:

hi, i want to know if i can lead good and luxurious life in india.......i am planing to move to india permanently in the nxt 6 mths or so.....living in us since 9 yrs and working since 6.5 years and married 2 yrs back....... purchased house in hyd in 2014 itself.....so house is set.......we have 2 houses in hyd, some land, agricultural land in hyd outskirts also......nearly 7 cr property in hyd and 60 lakhs in cash, exclusively to me only, siblings ki sharing ipoyindi......we are getting nearly 1.5 lakh per mth in rental income in hyd.........ika nenu india poyyi job chesukuntanu, i have to take care parents and properties in india also, so decided to go back permanently........with this savings and property, do you think this is enough to go back and ika it is not that worth to stay in usa, can i lead a luxury life in india.......Is this called rich or just above medium class in cities like hyderabad......

inkaa ee empty life la enduk untunaav man....money ostaane untadi but life okkate adi candle laaga karigipotaa untadi ...go enjoy before its too late

India lo main problem .. pollution and water (sometimes traffic)

US lo .. no manushulu around (this is not true for all anuko, traffic if living in major cities and commuting to downtown)

3 minutes ago, mettastar said:

India lo main problem .. pollution and water (sometimes traffic)

US lo .. no manushulu around (this is not true for all anuko, traffic if living in major cities and commuting to downtown)

ikkada ide main pro. Maa community lo andaru musalolle asalela untaro endo vayya okkadu kanapaddu. mem office ki veltham kabatti janalu kanapadatharu. otherwise parents vasthey vallaki asallau nachadu. BTW I'm talking about FL