can i lead luxurious life in india

problem

Just now, samaja_varagamana said:

enduku uncle visugochinda us life

nothing like that...incase vellipovali ani decide aite..anta unte..i wont think much ani..

6 minutes ago, Spartan said:

nothing like that...incase vellipovali ani decide aite..anta unte..i wont think much ani..

ya good enough for upper middle class kani ts ki luxury kavalanta

3 hours ago, problem said:

hi, i want to know if i can lead good and luxurious life in india.......i am planing to move to india permanently in the nxt 6 mths or so.....living in us since 9 yrs and working since 6.5 years and married 2 yrs back....... purchased house in hyd in 2014 itself.....so house is set.......we have 2 houses in hyd, some land, agricultural land in hyd outskirts also......nearly 7 cr property in hyd and 60 lakhs in cash, exclusively to me only, siblings ki sharing ipoyindi......we are getting nearly 1.5 lakh per mth in rental income in hyd.........ika nenu india poyyi job chesukuntanu, i have to take care parents and properties in india also, so decided to go back permanently........with this savings and property, do you think this is enough to go back and ika it is not that worth to stay in usa, can i lead a luxury life in india.......Is this called rich or just above medium class in cities like hyderabad......

luxury ante audi car kaavala ?

aite saripodu. 

4 hours ago, problem said:

hi, i want to know if i can lead good and luxurious life in india.......i am planing to move to india permanently in the nxt 6 mths or so.....living in us since 9 yrs and working since 6.5 years and married 2 yrs back....... purchased house in hyd in 2014 itself.....so house is set.......we have 2 houses in hyd, some land, agricultural land in hyd outskirts also......nearly 7 cr property in hyd and 60 lakhs in cash, exclusively to me only, siblings ki sharing ipoyindi......we are getting nearly 1.5 lakh per mth in rental income in hyd.........ika nenu india poyyi job chesukuntanu, i have to take care parents and properties in india also, so decided to go back permanently........with this savings and property, do you think this is enough to go back and ika it is not that worth to stay in usa, can i lead a luxury life in india.......Is this called rich or just above medium class in cities like hyderabad......

okka house meedha antha rental income ela bro?

4 hours ago, problem said:

Define Luxury man ? 

8 hours ago, problem said:

if your savings and properties are true, seems like you did not lead a luxurious life here or didnt see life here, first do that and leave