Mind vs Heart --Do I need to move to India??

ambatirayudu

2021 comes in no time.... stay until ur visa expires & go back to India with whatever money is left.... Ask your relatives to take care of ur mother...Since you're already married, have one or two children in US, then come back to India. Win Win for you & your Children.

24 minutes ago, LuciferMorningStar said:

2021 comes in no time.... stay until ur visa expires & go back to India with whatever money is left.... Ask your relatives to take care of ur mother...Since you're already married, have one or two children in US, then come back to India. Win Win for you & your Children.

ya win win vision 2021

10 hours ago, ambatirayudu said:

Hi bros,

Need your suggestions I'm in complete dilemma...Father expired recently mother asking me to come back to India..H1 validity 2021 varaku undi financial ga antha super em kaadu and married last year.Heart lo India move avvali ani undi to support my mother but india velthe em cheyyalo telidu o 2-3 years mother ni evry year 6 months ekkadiki teskochi manage cheyyala ?? Or nenu move avvala em ardam kavatle...

first luggage sardukoni ellipo 

ikkada unte

1st 1 cr unte chaalu

tarvaatha 3 crs ayyaka velthaa

alaaa agipothaav

first mother ni ikkadiki teesukura. change of place and out of Hypocritic society  who will be tormenting her when she is vulnerable. so mental stability aavida ki ochaka appudu nuvvu alochinchukovachu sodhara!

My 2 cents!

4 hours ago, LuciferMorningStar said:

+11111 

17 hours ago, ambatirayudu said:

Hi bros,

Need your suggestions I'm in complete dilemma...Father expired recently mother asking me to come back to India..H1 validity 2021 varaku undi financial ga antha super em kaadu and married last year.Heart lo India move avvali ani undi to support my mother but india velthe em cheyyalo telidu o 2-3 years mother ni evry year 6 months ekkadiki teskochi manage cheyyala ?? Or nenu move avvala em ardam kavatle...

Being with your mother is main thing no other second thought..Ee time lo mother toh untadam manchidi,ask mother to come to US  if she is ok and which also acts as a change of environment for her, let her settle and recover from the loss of life.

If your mother is not inclined to come to US then you move to India. Udhyogam anedi akkada kuda chesukovachu, here in point is not your financial status but looking after your mother is important.

parents get bored easily in US one two days happy untaaru tarvaata depression loki pothaaru I have seen many. I am shocked ee comments soosta unte wife opinion telsuko, Mom ni ikkadiki pilipinchu, 2021 tarvaata, konni paisal sampadinchi po, inko bewarse gaadu aithe pillal kannaka po anta.... ituvanti situation lo kooda intha faalthu salahaalu etla istunaaru....Her heart is crying out wanting you to be there now.....there will be many opportunities in future to come back first go and take care of your Mom.....

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, ambatirayudu said:

3 months velli vacha appudu normal gane unnaru but nenu ekkadiki vachaka things changed...liked your words but lopala india velthe em cheyyalo telika o bayam tho post vesina bro

em chestav??

job chestav anthe kada!!

Thank you all for the suggestions...Non It background but working in IT so right way india ante job wise not sure..discussed with my wife and decided to bring my mother next month if she's doing ok here then will follow 6months in us and 6 months India for next couple of years..but maa mother ki ekkada nachakapothy then will move back for sure in 6 months.In the mean time naa tech lo knchm strong avtha to be able to face interviews in india...

22 hours ago, ambatirayudu said:

Hi bros,

Think about answering your stomach.. its most important

3 minutes ago, ambatirayudu said:

Thank you all for the suggestions...Non It background but working in IT so right way india ante job wise not sure..discussed with my wife and decided to bring my mother next month if she's doing ok here then will follow 6months in us and 6 months India for next couple of years..but maa mother ki ekkada nachakapothy then will move back for sure in 6 months.In the mean time naa tech lo knchm strong avtha to be able to face interviews in india...

ATB bro!